VGU Admission Form 2020 will commence in the month of February 2020 for various courses. Vivekananda Global University (VGU) is a private university located in Jaipur. The University provides admission in various Bachelor’s and Master’s courses. Aspirant’s can apply for admission through national level entrance examination. Here we are providing the details about VGU Admission Form 2020.
Under Graduate Courses:
B.Tech, B. Sc, D. Pharm, BBA (Hons.), BA, BA+LL.B, B. Arch, BA (Hons.), BBA+LL.B, B. Des, B. Sc (Hospitality), BCA BHM, B. Sc (Hons.), BBA, B. Com (Hons.) etc.
Post Graduate Courses:
M.Tech, M. Sc, MA, M. Des MBA, LLM etc.
VGU 2020 Application Form
Details of VGU Admission Form 2020 in the below given section:
- VGU 2020 Application Form will be released from 3rd week of February 2020.
- Students will submit the application form in online mode.
- Final date to register will be till the 3rd week of May 2020.
- At the time of registration, upload photograph and signature in the required format.
- Take print out the application form for further admission process.
- Aspirants have to pay Rs.1000 as their application fee.
- Students can deposit the fee via debit/credit card or via net banking.
- Application fee will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
VGU 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Check VGU 2020 Eligibility Criteria below before filling the application form:
- Educational Qualification: Must have passed 10 +2 level examination from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Must have secured minimum of 45% marks in 12th level.
- Subjects Required: Must have passed 12th level with Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects along with any one of Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology in qualifying exam.
- Educational Qualification: Students must have passed 12th level in any stream from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Students must have obtained minimum of 45% marks in 12th level.
B.Com (Hons) Course:
- Qualification: Must have passed 12th level with Commerce as compulsory subject .
- Educational Qualification: Must have passed 10+2/10+3 (Diploma) from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Must have secured aggregate of 50% marks in 12th level and 50% marks in PCM subjects.
- Score: Must have a valid NATA Score.
- Qualification: Must hold B.Tech or equivalent degree from a recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Must have passed with minimum aggregate of 55% marks in their graduation degree.
- Qualification: Must possess Graduation degree with relevant subjects from a recognized university.
- Marks Required: Applicants must have passed graduation degree with at least 55% marks.
- Qualification: Must have hold LLB degree from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks.
VGU 2020 Admission Procedure
To get admission into various courses, students can apply though national level entrance exam scores. Students have to bring their necessary documents during the process of counselling and submit for verification.Merit list will be released by the authority online short listing the students for counselling process. Students will pay course fee during the admission process and confirm their seats.
VGU 2020 Merit List
The University will published VGU 2020 Merit list online only. Aspirants will be shortlisted in the merit list on the basis of scores of national level entrance test 2020. For B.Tech / B.Arch admission, JEE Main score 2020 will be considered. For Law courses, CLAT or LSAT Score 2020 will be considered and for M.Tech, GATE scores will be taken into consideration.
VGU 2020 Counselling
VGU 2020 counselling round will commence in the 1st week of June 2020. Aspirants will be able to download their counselling letter via online. Aspirants have to register themselves for the counselling session. Aspirants have to carry their required documents for the document verification process. Seats will be also allotted during the counselling rounds.
Important Dates of VGU Admission Form 2020
Here we are mentioned the tentative dates of VGU Admission Form 2020
|Online Application Starts||3rd week of February 2020|
|Online Application Closes||3rd week of May 2020|
|Merit List||June 2020|
|Counselling starts||May – June 2020|
|Reporting At allotted college||3rd week of June 2020|