Vacancies at Ford – Wanted Graduates of all Streams
Company Name : Ford
Auto req ID : 33259BR
Job Title : Lead Engineer Climate embedded systems.
Location : India
Experience : 5 years
Qualification : B.E./B.Tech or M.E./M.Tech/M.S [Electrical / Electronics] 5+ years of experience in embedded systems
FGBS- Ford Global Business Services
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Should Perform MIL unitory and Integration validation in matlab and specific tools.
- Should co-ordinate within the team for defect analyis and fixing the internal defects.
- Should communicate to FNA and FOI modeliing team on the schedules and delvieries.
- Should do the defect management between the FNA and FOI teams.
- should train the new joineers in MIL validations.
About Us :
Ford India was established in 1995 as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ford Motor Company, a global automotive industry leader. Since then, Ford has invested more than US$ 2 billion in India to expand its manufacturing facilities and dealership footprint to meet rapidly rising demand in one of the world’s fastest-growing auto markets.
Ford India currently operates a modern, integrated manufacturing facility at Maraimalai Nagar, near Chennai, which produces its award-winning range of products including the Ford Figo, Ford Fiesta, Ford Classic, Ford Endeavour and the Ford EcoSport. As part of its overall commitment to India, Ford is investing US$ 1 billion to build a state-of-the-art integrated manufacturing facility in Sanand, Gujarat. The facility is scheduled to be operational later this year, with vehicles coming off-line in 2015. With Sanand being operational, Ford India will double its manufacturing capacity in India with an installed capacity of 610,000 engines and 440,000 vehicles.