SSC Recruitment | SSC MTS Recruitment New 2022 Notification @ssc.nic.in
SSC Recruitment 2022 Education Qualification:
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination orequivalent from a recognized Board.
SSC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
The age limits for the posts as per the Recruitment Rules of various User Departments are:
18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1997 and not later than 01-01-2004). for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and few posts of MTS.
Application Fee: SSC Recruitment 2022
Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa,Mastercard,Maestro,RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC),Scheduled Tribes (ST),Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
Pay Scale: SSC Recruitment 2022
Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs 1800, (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC.Pay Level in Pay Matrix – Level-1), a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/Departments/Offices of the Government of India, in different States/Union Territories.
- Dates for submission of online applications: 22.03.2022 to 30.04.2022
- Last date and time for receipt of online application: 30.04.2022 (23:30)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 02.05.2022 (23:30)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 03.05.2022 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank):04.05.2022
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): July 2022
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): To Be Notified Later
How To Apply SSC Recruitment 2022 ?
Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions,please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice.
Last date for submission of online applications is 30/04/2022 (5.00PM).