SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019
Staff Selection Commission organisation is going to conduct SSC CHSL Examination 2019 for various posts. This is the examination conducted each year through which vacant posts in government offices, ministries and departments are filled. The candidates who want to get government job through this test get ready. Please follow the full post for more details and to know the SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam date.
The candidates from all over the country wait eagerly for the SSC CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level) exam. This is the right way to secure the future. The whole process is conducted in a fair and transparent manner. That is why all believe in this process. There are various posts like Sorting Assistants (SA), Assistants (PA)/ Court Clerks, Lower Division Clerks (LDC), Inspectors, Data Entry Operators (DEO), etc. So don’t think so much. Fill SSC CHSL Vacancy Application Form if willing to make career in government sector.
SSC releases huge number of vacancies in several departments. That is why there is enormous amount of competition involved. Lakhs of candidates fill CHSL Application form. All have same aim of being settled down in government sector. The preparation level also needs to be high to crack SSC CHSL exam. An single mark has high importance.The right way of preparing for the exam leads towards the success. Please get complete knowledge of SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification before going to apply for vacancy. We have divided whole notification in individual steps. This will be easy for all to understand SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 notification.
SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2019
|Exam Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam (SSC CHSL Exam) 2019|
|Available Posts||LDC, DEO, Postal/Sorting Assistants (PA/SA), Court Clerk|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Number of Posts||Declared Soon|
|How to Apply||Visit Website (Online Apply)|
|Stages of Exam||Tier I, Tier II and III|
SSC CHSL 2019 Exam Dates
The right time has came as SSC CHSL Registration process is started now. Those who want to apply for Staff Selection Commission posts need to check SSC CHSL Exam 2019 information below. The application start date is March 5th, 2019. Assistants are allowed to fill SSC CHSL Application Form till last date i.e 5th April, 2019. If you are new and don’t have enough knowledge about the form filling process, then check the section below. We have explained online application process in a very simple way using tiny steps. First take a look at the exam dates of SSC CHSL.
SSC CHSL Recruitment Important Dates:
- Online Application Starting Date: March 05, 2019
- Last date of Online Registration: April 05, 2019
- SSC CHSL Tier-1 Admit Card Availability Date: June 2019
- SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam Dates: 01st July to 26th July 2019 (CBE)
- SSC CHSL Tier-2 Admit Card Date: September
- SSC CHSL Tier-2 Exam Date: 29th September 2019(DES)
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria
Applicants especially the new ones need to check this section very carefully. Many a times candidates start to fill SSC CHSL Application form without proper knowledge. As a result they fail to apply successfully for the SSC new Vacancy. So in order to apply for posts successfully, please check SSC CHSL eligibility Details here.
The job applicant should have age between 18-27 years according to date 01.08.2019. He/She should not be born later than 01-08-2001. Candidates seeking age relaxation can check the table below. The upper age relaxation is different for candidates depending upon their applied category. However the most probable range is specified below. Furthermore also keep checking official website for more details.
|Name of Category||Permitted age relaxation|
|SC/ ST Applicants||5 years|
|OBC Candidates||3 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|PwD + OBC||13 years|
|PwD + SC/ ST||15 years|
Following persons may apply for the posts.
- Applicant must be a valid citizen of India as per the citizenship rules mentioned in Constitution of India.
- He/She Should be a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan
- The Tibetan refugee came to India, before the 1st January 1962, having intention of permanently settling in India.
- A person of Indian origin who migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Educational Qualification :
Each applicant must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
SSC CHSL Application Fee
The fee for exam to be paid is just Rs. 100 per candidate. Reserved category candidates need not to pay any fee to apply for SSC vacancy 2019. Below are those candidates who are exempted to pay any examination fee.
No fee applied for:
- Physically Handicapped
How to Pay Application Fee?
The applied fee can be paid via either online or offline through SBI. Below mode of payment are excepted.
- Offline mode: SBI challan
- Online Mode: SBI Net Banking
- Any Bank Credit/Debit Card
How To Apply For SSC CHSL Exam 2019?
The online application form filling process is explained in simplified way here. These steps are very helpful for all even new applicants to send the application form successfully.
- Open Staff Selection Commission Official Website ssc.nic.in or ssconline.nic.in.
- Locate the link named “Register Now”
- In order to start apply for SSC CHSL exam 2019, fill the basic details.
- Check if all details are filled correct and then submit the registration form.
- You will then be generated Registration ID and Password after the SSC CHSL Application Form is submitted.
- After submission, you are redirected to fee payment section (if applicable).
- Pay the applicable SSC CHSL application fee via chosen medium (Online or offline).
- That is done, your SSC CHSL application form is submitted now. Please wait for few days to download admit card.
Apply for SSC 2019 Vacancy: Click Here
The details generated (Re ID & Password) are very important. Please note down the details and keep them safe. You will need them to download SSC CHSL Admit Card. When the department releases final result, these details then again required to download SSC CHSL Result. Huge problem may occur if any candidate misses these important details. So keep these at safe place, till the whole SSC CHSL Recruitment process gets completed.
SSC CHSL Selection Process
|1. Computer-Based Written Exam|
|2. Descriptive Test (Offline)|
|3. Skill Test / Typing Test|
About Scanned Photo and Signatures
Most of the candidates face problems while uploading scanned photo and signature on the website. This is because of lack of information about proper size. Please note that if you don’t upload required size photo or signature, the system will not accept it. The department has mentioned the accepted size and format for these documents.
- Format of Photo and Signatures: JPEG/JPG format
- Size of Photograph: 4 to 20 kb
- Size of the Signature: 1 to 12 kb
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2019
All required information about the SSC CHSL 2019 Vacancy is provided on this page. Hope everything is clear to you now. Write to us or officials if have any doubts. For SSC CHSL Hall Ticket, kindly check the related admit Card section of the website. As you all are aware that this is all India level exam. There is very tight competition. Lakhs of applicant are ready to appear for examination of Vacancy for SSC CHSL 2019. Get prepared as per the level. Move strategically. Download SSC CHSL Exam Pattern for Tier-1, Tier-2 and Tier-3. Success comes along with hard work. Best of luck from our team to all appearing candidates. Stay connected for latest updates on the recruitment process.