RRB Group D Fee Refund Process 2019 Dates Step by Step Procedure. Here we are providing the full procedure about the fee refund process. As we know that RRB (Railway recruitment board) has issued the notification of 01 Lac posts. As per the official notification of RRB refund process, “RRB has initiated refund of examination fees to the candidates who had attended CBT for Level 1 post against CEN 02/2018”.
RRB Group D Fee Refund Process 2019
Process will be started from 22 March to 28 March 2019
Refund was not successful/c could not be initiated for many candidates due to following reasons:
- Incorrect Account number.
- Incorrect IFSC Code.
- Incorrect Customer ID
- Filling Customer ID in the place account number.
- Same account number of candidates.
- Account number not provided by the candidates.
Simple Steps are:
- Login your account (respective Zone)
- Update account details
- Verify your account details.
- Submit and fee refund within 10-15 working days.
- The exam fee refund is different for each category.
- For SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWD / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically Backward Class category candidates will get Rs. 250 as the application fee refund.
RRB Group D Fee Refund Process 2019:
- RRB authority will provide one time correction opportunity to make correction in bank details.
- Candidate need to login their account and follow “update bank account”.
- Fill correct bank details.
- Make sure all details must be correct and true.
- Given account number must be active.
- Link will be active on 22 March to 28 March 2019.
- After final submission, there is no correction mode.
- RRB shall not be responsible for further failure of refund.
Note: Those applicants who did not take the Computer Based Test (CBT) exam are not eligible to get the refund of the exam fee. An Intimiation (SMS or E-mail) will also be sent on the registered mobile number and email id of the candidate to correct their bank details.