The official notification for the RRB Group D 2019 has been declared now. There are one lakhs different post has been declared in these recruitment. Those candidates who are applied Now, candidates can check here that your Railway Group D Application Status Selected or Rejected. All applicants may check their Railway Group D Application status through the links provided below soon same here on this page.
Rejection list RRB Group D 2019
All candidates to know the details of RRB Group D Application Form Status you just have to provide Registration number along with your (DOB) date of birth & enter the captcha code & click on login. Here through this post we are providing complete details about the Rejection list RRB Group D 2019.
Rejection main reasons:
- Photographs & Documents uploaded incorrectly.
- Submission of more than one application form.
- Eligibility criteria incomplete information.
- Candidates qualifying Exam Result awaited.
- Candidates do not Pay the application Fees
- Candidate signature not identical in other documents.
- The applicant name already listed in the Debarred List etc.
- Photographs not signed/pasted
- No Postal Stamp Pasted
- Candidates apply the application form after the ending date of notification
How to modify application form?
- To modifying the application form candidate visit the official site of the authority
- Then click on the “RRB Modify 2019” link
- After this candidates need to log account to modify application form
- Then applicant can modify your application form
- Applicants can modify in Name, age, DOB, Address, years etc.
- Applicants should pay the application fees as per given authority announced
- Applicants again review your modify application form & submit
- At last, applicants must take a print out for the further use.
- After declaration of rejection list there is no modification in application form.
- The direct Rejection list link will be declared as soon as possible same here on this page.
NOTE:- The Rejection list will be declared by the concern authority. Rejection list will be declared or not declared. It is totally based on RRB (Railway recruitment Board). Applicants can only modify application form only 2 times.