PUCET 2020 Application Form is starting from 1st week of April 2020. The exam conducting authority will release the application form through online mode only. PUCET 2020 will be organized for admission into UG courses such as B.Sc. (Hons.) and B.Pharma. The admission will be based on combined score of qualifying examination and PUCET 2020 entrance exam marks. Here we are providing the information of PUCET application form 2020 in this article.
PUCET 2020 Application Form
- The application form for PUCET 2020 will be released by Panjab University through online.
- The PUCET application can only be filled and submitted from the 1st week of April 2020.
- No correction facility will be provided by the official authority on later stage.
- No application form will be accepted after the due date i.e. last week April 2020.
- At the time of filling the form, upload the scanned image of photograph and signature in the specified format.
- Take the printout of the filled-in application form for future process.
|General (PCM/ PCB/ M)||Rs. 2100/-|
|SC/ST/PWD (PCM/ PCB/ M)||Rs. 1050/-|
|Additional papers (Mathematics/ Biology)||Rs. 300/-|
Following are the eligibility criteria to apply for PUCET 2020 entrance exam.
B.Sc. and Botany & Zoology:
- Must have passed 10+2 exam with 50% marks in Physics, chemistry, Biology & English for SC/ST/OBC category 45%.
Anthropology, Chemistry, Geology, Physics, Physics (specialization in electronics):
- Must have passed 10+2 examination with 50% marks in English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology for SC/ST/OBC 45%.
- Student should have passed 12th exam with 50% marks in English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology /Mathematics and 45 % for SC/ST/OBC.
Biotechnology & Biophysics:
- Should have passed 12 exams with 50% marks in English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematic/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science and 45 % for SC/ST/OBC.
- Applicants have passed 12th exam with 50% marks and for SC/ST/OBC candidate 45%.
- Applying candidate must have passed 12 exams with 50% marks in English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology/ Biotechnology for SC/ST/OBC students 45%.
Important Tentative Dates of PUCET 2020 Application Form
Here we are mentioned the tentative dates of PUCET 2020 Application Form
|Online application for PUCET begins||April 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||April 2020|
|Admit card release||April 2020|
|PUCET Exam date||April 2020 (UG) & June 2020|
|PUCET 2020 result||3rd week of May 2020|
How to Apply
Following are the steps to fill the PUCET 2020 application form.
- Visit the official website.
- Fill personal details such as email-id & mobile number.
- After registering Login credentials will be send to student’s email-id & mobile number.
- At the timing of online registration,upload scanned image of photograph, signature & thumb impression.
Payment of Application Fee:
- Application fee of PUCET 2020 can be paid through SBI challan.
- Challan slip can be generated from the official website.
- Students advised to take print out of the filled application form for future record.