Openings For 2019 Graduates @ Aditya Birla Group
Company Name : Aditya Birla Group
Job Title : Desk Engineer
Location : ABCIL – Renukoot, Uttar Pradesh, India
Qualifications : B.Tech Chemical
Minimum Experience Level: 0 – 5 Years
- Maintain the day to day operation of shift on DCS of membrane plant for safe operations
- Maintain the Log Book.
- Follow the SOPs.
- Take corrective action at the time of plant oper
- Maintain the process control of the plant for better productivity and raw material efficiencies.
- Control emergency.
- Smooth, efficient and strict control of plant and operation.
- Monitor and eliminate the unsafe acts and conditions for zero accidents and incidents in the plant.
- Generate the online production report.
About Us :
A US $40 billion corporation, the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. It is anchored by an extraordinary force of over 120,000 employees belonging to 42 nationalities. The Group has been ranked Number 4 in the global ‘Top Companies for Leaders’ survey and ranked Number 1 in Asia Pacific for 2011. ‘Top Companies for Leaders’ is the most comprehensive study of organisational leadership in the world conducted by Aon Hewitt, Fortune Magazine, and RBL (a strategic HR and Leadership Advisory firm). The Group has topped the Nielsen’s Corporate Image Monitor 2013-14 and emerged as the Number 1 corporate, the ‘Best in Class’, for the second consecutive year.
Over 50 per cent of the Aditya Birla Group’s revenues flow from its overseas operations. The Group operates in 36 countries – Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, China, Egypt, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Italy, Ivory Coast, Japan, Korea, Laos, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Poland, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, UK, USA, and Vietnam.