NIPER JEE 2020 exam is conducted by the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research for admission to master & doctoral level programmes in the Pharmacy field. Students can get admission in M.Pharm, M.Tech. (Pharm.), M.S. (Pharm.), MBA (Pharm.) and Ph.D programmes in Pharmaceutical & Biological Sciences disciplines in the campuses of NIPER (National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research) through this exam. Here in this article we are providing the information related to NIPER JEE 2020 Application.
NIPER JEE 2020 Application Form
- The NIPER JEE 2020 application form can be filled & submitted only through online mode from the website.
- The application form will be available from the 4th week of April 2020.
- The closing date to submit the application fee and application form will be the last week of May 2020.
- Firstly students have to register themselves & then fill the NIPER JEE application form 2020.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in specified format,at the time of registration.
- At last, students have to send the printout of the registration form to the address mentioned below:
NIPER JEE – Master, National Institute of Pharmaceutical
Education and Research, (NIPER), Balanagar,
Hyderabad, Telangana State – 500037
- The payment can be done through Debit/Credit card and Net banking or through E-challan.
- The application/registration fees are given below:
|Option-1: M.S. (Pharm.)/M.Pharm./M.Tech. (Pharm.)||Gen/OBC/KM/PH students||Rs. 1500|
|SC/ST students||Rs. 750|
|Option-2: M.B.A. (Pharm.)||Gen/OBC/KM/PH students||Rs. 1500|
|SC/ST students||Rs. 750|
M.S. (Pharm.)/M.Pharm./M.Tech. (Pharm.) & M.B.A. (Pharm.
|Gen/OBC/KM/PH students||Rs. 2000|
|SC/ST students||Rs. 1000|
NIPER JEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the NIPER JEE 2020 eligibility for Master’s and Ph.D programmes before applying:
For Master’s Courses:
- For M.S. (Pharm.)/M.Pharm./M.Tech. (Pharm.): Applicant must hold B.Pharm. / M.Sc. in Biological Sciences/ M.Sc in Organic/Analytical Chemistry/Life Sciences/Botany/ B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering / B.V.Sc. / BAMS /M.B.B.S. Degree.
- The applicants have to score at least 60% marks in the qualifying examination.
- 55% marks required in qualifying exam For SC/ST candidates.
- 50% marks required in qualifying exam For Physically Handicapped candidates.
- Final year students are also eligible.
For Ph.D Pharmacy Courses:
- Applicant must possess M.S. (Pharm.)/M.Pharm/M.Tech. (Pharm.) degree in relevant discipline.
- Applicants must pass the qualifying exam with minimum 60% marks, 55% for SC/ST category and 50% marks for PH category students.
Important Tentative Dates of NIPER JEE 2020
Here, students can check the tentative dates of NIPER JEE 2020 exam:
|Online registration starts from||April/ 2020|
|Closing date of online registration||May/ 2020|
|Closing date to submit fee||Third week of May 2020|
|Closing date of receipt of filled registration slips in NIPER-Hyderabad||Fourth week of May 2020|
|Availability of Admit card||First week of June 2020|
|NIPER JEE Exam date||June/ 2020|
|Announcement of written result||First week of July 2020|
|Interview and GD round at National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research -Hyderabad||Third week of July 2020|
|NIPER Joint Counselling||Fourth week of July 2020|
NIPER JEE Exam Pattern 2020
- Mode of Exam: The NIPER JEE exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- Type of Questions: The questions paper will be contain objective (MCQ) type questions.
- Number of Questions: Total 200 questions MCQ type questions will be asked in the test.
- Duration of Exam: The exam duration will be of 2 hours.
NIPER JEE Admit Card 2020
The authority will released the NIPER JEE 2020 Hall tickets from 1st week of June 2020. Candidates can download their admit card from the website of authority. The Admit card will contain examination related details. Without valid NIPER JEE admit card students will not be permitted to examination hall.
NIPER JEE Result 2020
NIPER JEE 2020 result will be declared in the 1st week of July 2020 (expected). The result will be available in the website. After the announcement of written exam result, qualified aspirants will be called for the interview and GD (group discussion) round. The NIPER JEE 2020 counselling will be conducted at the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research Hyderabad, Auditorium. The admission will be provided on the basis student’s score in written exam, Group Discussion and Personal Interview round.