Mukhyamantri Amrutam (MA) Vatsalya Yojana :
The Government of Gujarat has launched Mukhyamantri Amrutam (MAA) Vatsalya Yojana to provide free quality health-care to the poor families in Gujarat. Mukhyamantri Amrutam (MA) Vatsalya Yojana was launched on 4th September 2012 and then upgraded in 2014.This scheme is primarily meant for the Below Poverty Lines (BPL), Lower Income Group (LIG) and Lower Middle Class (LMC) families in the state.
In This Scheme Gujarat Government provides Free free medical checkup, treatment, surgery along with transportation charges in case of critical illnesses. The Mukhyamantri Amrutam (MA) Vatsalya Yojana`s Main objective is to support Poor and marginal families Who don`t have money for the expensive treatments. in such cases the patients die without treatment. families are Also pushed to debts.To Overcomt This situation and saving the lives of the patients Mukhyamantri Amrutam (MA) Vatsalya Yojana was launched.
In This Scheme MA Vatsalya Cards are issued to the beneficiaries to get the cashless treatment at the government and selected private hospitals.
What is Mukhyamantri Amrutam (MA) Vatsalya Yojana?
A Gujarat Government scheme to provide free and qualitative health-care to the poor and marginal families of the Gujarat state.
Mukhyamantri Amrutam (MA) Vatsalya Yojana: Helplines / Toll-Free Numbers
Phone: 1800-233-1022 / Email: email@example.com
Mukhyamantri Amrutam (MA) Vatsalya Yojana: Objectives
Reason For Implimentation Of Mukhya Amrutam (MA) Vatsalya Yojana :
- To provide Free And quality medical checkup.
- To Provide Free treatment and surgery to the poor patients
- To save lives of the patients in poor families
- To save families from taking loans for health-care
- To provide social security to the lower income group
Benefits Of Mukhyamantri Amrutam (MA) Vatsalya Yojana
- It Provides Health-care cover of Rs. 3 Lakh per family
- Easy Paperless claim processing
- Early claim settlement
- It Provides Free medical checkup, treatment and surgery
Beneficery Amount For Mukhymantri Amrutam MA Vatsalya Yojana
- 5,00,000 for Kidney Transplant, Liver Transplant, Kidney + Pancrease Transplant procedures
- Rs. 40,000 per one Knee and Hip replacement procedures
- Illnesses covered under Mukhyamantri Amrutam (MA) Vatsalya Yojana:
- Knee and Hip Replacement and Kidney
- Liver and Kidney + Pancrease Transplantation
- Neo-natal (newborn) diseases,
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Cancer (Malignancies)
- Renal diseases
- Neurological diseases
Eligibility Criteria For Mukhyamantri Amrutam (MA) Vatsalya Yojana:
- Families with income less than Rs. 3 lakh per year
- In case of families with senior citizens with income less than Rs. 6 lakh per year
- Residents of Gujarat state
- Below poverty lines families
- Low income group families
- Middle lower class families
Details Of MAA Vatsalya Card:
- It’s An compulsary card for availing benefits of Mukhyamantri Amrutam (AM) Vatsalya Yojana
Ma Card is a QR coded card And It(Quick Response Coded Card) issued by the governmentThis Card Includes The card has photograph of the head of the family, a unique registration number (URN), District name, Taluka name and Village name and the biometric thumb impressions of all the enrolled family
How to get MA Vatsalya Card At Home ? And Document Required For MA Card
Visit Official Notifiction About How To Get Ma Card And Also Visits Nearest Government Hospital To Get Full Details About It
How to apply for Mukhyamantri Amrutam (MA) Vatsalya Yojana?
Taluka kiosks and Civic Centre kiosks are setup in all the talukas and cities across Gujarat
Application forms for MA Vatsalya Yojana can be done at these kiosks along with Mobile Kiosks
All the beneficiary family members can enroll them self
Updations/deletions to the MA Vatsalya card are also done at the kiosks along with enrollment
Beneficiaries can also split the card if required
How to take benefits of Mukhyamantri Amrutam (MA) Vatsalya Yojana?
- Beneficiaries can present the AM Vatsalya card in the hospital to avail free treatment, medicines, follow-up and transportation etcMukhyamantri Amrutam (MA) Vatsalya Yojana: Empaneled Hospitals
Selected private hospitals, government hospitals and standalone dialysis centers are identified to provide cashless treatment. The list of such network hospitals are
- Important Links :
More Details & References:
- District-wise list of government hospitals: CLICK HERE
- Private hospitals: CLICK HERE to download the district-wise list of hospitals for AM Vatsalya Yojana
- Standalone dialysis center: CLICK HERE
- Mukhyamantri Amrutam (MA) Vatsalya Yojana official website: magujarat.com