IOCL Recruitment Apprentice 300 Posts 2021
Posts Name : Apprentice (300 Posts)
Educational Qualification :
- Trade Apprentice : Matric with Regular Full-Time ITI course recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
- Technician Apprentice : 3 years Diploma in Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved position
- Trade Apprentice : Accountant: Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/University.
- Trade Apprentice : Data Entry Operator (Fresher): Non-Graduate with 12th pass qualification.
- Trade Apprentice : Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders): Class XII or its equivalent with Skill Certificate holder in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator.
- Trade Apprentice : Retail Sales Associate (Fresher) : Non-Graduate with 12th pass qualification
- Trade Apprentice-Retail Sales Associate (Skilled Certificate Holders) : Minimum 12th pass. Additionally, candidates should possess a Skill Certificate of ‘Retail Trainee Associate’ for the training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognized under the National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Government.
- The Selection shall be on the basis of the performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test and meeting the notified eligibility criteria.
- The Written Test will be conducted with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) consisting of four options with one correct option.
- Starting Date of Online Application : 10-12-2021
- Last Date of Online Application : 27-12-2021
Job Notification : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here