Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 Invites Online Applications for the Posts Assistant Commandant 02/2019 Batch Recruitment Online Form 2018. Candidates are Advised to Read Carefully the Advertisement Thoroughly Before Filling the Online Application. Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 notifications for Assistant Commandant in General Duty, General Duty (SSA), Commercial Pilot Entry (SSA) & Law Officers – 02/2019 Batch. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 Notification
|Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All over India|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment-Detailed Eligibility:
- Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (i.e. 1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech Course or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree candidates wherever applicable).
- Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XIIth of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent.
- Candidates not in possession of Physics and Maths in 10+2 (intermediate) or equivalent level are not eligible for General Duty (GD) and General Duty (SSA).
Commercial Pilot Entry (SSA):
- Candidates holding current /valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) issued/ validated by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA).
- Minimum educational qualification – XIIth pass (Physics and Mathematics) with 60% marks in aggregate.
- A degree in Law with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.
- Three years degree in law after graduation or Five years after 10+2 examination.
Note: Only candidates cleared their final year/ final semester exams and completed their degrees are to apply.
- Height (Men) – Minimum height is 157 cms.
- Height (Women) – Minimum height is 152 cms.
- Chest – Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight – Proportionate to height and age plus or minus 10 percentage acceptable
- General Duty: Born between 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 1998 (Both dates inclusive).
- Commercial Pilot Entry (SSA): Born between 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 2000 (Both dates
- Law Officers: Born between 01 Jul 1989 to 30 Jun 1998 (Both dates inclusive).
- Age relaxed as per Govt rules.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment-Selection Procedure:
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Preliminary Selection which will consist of Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP&DT).
- The aptitude tests will be in English only and will be of objective type.
- The candidates who qualify Preliminary Selection will be called for Final Selection.
- The Final Selection will consist of Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Personality test).
- All documents/ certificates verified during PSB are also required to be produced in originals during FSB.
Examination Centre: Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata and Noida.
How to apply Indian Coast Guard Recruitment for AC?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this positions in online from 18 November 2018 to 30 November 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to Indian Coast Guard careers page at the official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Indian Coast Guard Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 18.11.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30.11.2018
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 02/2019 Online Form 2018, Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2019: Notification, Apply Online, Indian Coast Guard AC 02/2019 Online Form 2018 , Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 02/2019 Online Form, Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Online Form 2018, Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 02/2019 Online Form 2018…