FMGE 2020 regulated by National Board of Examinations (NBE) two times in a year, i.e., in the month of June and December. Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Exam (FMGE) is organized at national level. FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Exam) organized for Indian citizen those have medical qualifications degree from foreign university & wish to practice in India. Through this entrance test, candidates can get provisional or permanent registration with Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council. Here we are providing the details about FMGE 2020.
FMGE Application Form 2020
Candidates are suggested to read the Information Bulletin carefully.
- FMGE 2020 application form can be filled & submitted only through the official website (online mode).
- No other mode will be made provided for submitting the FMGE application form 2020.
- Applicants should enter all the details carefully in the application form.
- In case of any mistake, applicants can correct it by click on (Edit Profile or Edit Application).
- Applicants can start online registration & scheduling for FMGE June 2020 from second week of April 2020.
- Online applications can be submitted till the second week of May 2020.
- Applicants have to send the required necessary documents to the authority through e-mail by the first week of June 2020 to appear in the examination.
- Keep the printout of application form for future use.
Documents required after registration:
The applicants have to submit National Board of Examinations (NBE) the following self attested documents along with the copy of acknowledgment.
- Copy of MBBS Pass in Hindi/ English
- Copy of MBBS Pass certified by the Embassy/ Apostiled
- Address Proof
- 2 Photographs
- Date of Birth proof.
- Copy of the Passport of the candidates (Front page & Last page-Personal Information)
- Photocopy of 10+2 Passing Certificate & Mark Sheet
- Copy of Internship Certificate if done in Abroad, Copy of Fail Certificate/Result for Ex-students, Equivalence Certificate
- Copy of Eligibility Certificate issued by MCI (Medical Council of India).
- The examination fee for FMGE will be Rs. 5500/-.
- Applicants can submit the application fee through online payment method.
- The examination fee will not be transferred / refundable under any circumstances.
Applicants those will fulfill the complete eligibility requirement given by the FMGE will only be considered to appear in the entrance exam. Eligibility criteria are mention below:
- Applicants should be the citizen of India or OCI (Overseas citizen of India).
- Applying aspirants should have the primary medical qualification which is approved by the “Embassy of Indian concerned”, to be a recognized qualification for enrollment as “medical practitioner in India”.
- Cut-off date for obtaining the Primary Medical Qualification is on or before the month of May 2020.
- It is necessary to provide documentary evidence in support of the aspirants having qualified the final examination on or before the cut-off date i.e. May 2020.
- Aspirants those holding an Undergraduate medical qualification from (Australia/ Canada/New Zealand/United Kingdom/United States of America) & seeking for provisional / permanent registration are exempted to give the FGME screening test.
Tentative Dates of FGME 2020
Here we are mentioned the tentative dates of FGME 2020 Exam
For June 2020
|Opening of registration and scheduling||2nd week of April 2020|
|Closing of registration||2nd week of May 2020|
|Correction in application form||2nd week of May 2020|
|Releasing of admit card||24 hours after the scheduling of exam|
|Date of Exam||2nd week of June 2020|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of July 2020|
For December 2020
|Registration start||Last week of October 2020|
|Closing Date of registration||Last week of November 2020|
|Releasing of hall ticket||24 hours after the scheduling|
|Date of entrance Exam||3rd week of December 2020|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of January 2021|
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be organized through online method.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in the FGME exam.
- Number of Questions: Maximum of 300 questions will be asked in the FGME exam.
- Medium of Exam: The paper will be asked in English only.
- Negative Marking: No provision of negative marking in the exam.
- Duration of Exam: The question paper is divided into two parts of 150 questions each with time duration of 150 minutes for each part.