Recruiter’s Name: Empliance
Eligible Batches: V-III, V-IV, V-V, III-II, III-III
Duration: 6 months
Empliance is an end to end Compliance and Risk Management firm supporting businesses to evaluate and mitigate risk arising from Business Partners & Third Party Entities. Emplaince has been at the forefront to provide Discrete Background Due-Diligence and Monitoring services to safeguard their clients against fraudulent third-party relationships.
Recruiter’s Website: www.empliance.in
• Conducting compliance and statutory audit through primary and secondary research and data gathering
• Analyzing compliance risk and ordinance for clients business partners.
• Evaluating business background by conducting background compliance due diligence.
• Working on client mandates and ensuring timely delivery and maintain the delivery timeline.
• Ensuring that all documents meet the required standards & conducting quality control reviews.
• Preparing due diligence and audit reports meeting entity standards.
• Co-ordinating with other team members to enhance process flow and quick assessment delivery.
• Performing compliance research, risk analysis, and threat environment reporting, as directed.
• Overviewing of governance, risk and compliance.
• Performing other assigned tasks throughout the tenure.
• Creating content for marketing and business activities (social media marketing).
•Candidates should have no objections in travelling PAN India locations (at entity expense).
•Candidates should have sound knowledge of the environment, labour and establishment laws.
•Candidates should have sound acumen to understand industry and state-specific compliance and laws applicable.
• Candidates should be good orator or communicator of English language (preferably).
• INR 4000-8000 P.M.
• Letter of Internship
• Letter of Recommendation
Timings: Flexible work hours
Dress Code: Informal
Address: Vivaplex, Plot No. C-7, Street No. 22, M.I.D.C, Opp. Rolta Technology Park, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400093.
Email ID: [email protected]
Subject: Application for Empliance
Deadline: 18th April, 2019, 10:00 AM
1) The CVs Should be Strictly in Placement CV Format. Here is the link for the same – http://www.glcplacements.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/New-Placement-CV-Format3.pdf
2) Mention your contact details in the mail and not in the CV.
3) Above-mentioned details are subject to changes made by the Recruiter. Placement Committee shall not be liable for the same.