NEW DELHI: The application process for the Delhi CET 2019 has been started by Department of Training and Technical Education (DTTE), Delhi on its official website at Cetdelhiexam.nic.in for those students who have aspired to appear in Delhi Common Entrance Test (CET) 2019.
The Entrance Exam is conducted every year with the purpose to determine the ability to all students who want to attain admission in Polytechnic Colleges for fulltime in Diploma Engineering for various curriculums which are offered by the Board of Technical Education (BTE), Delhi at the institutes or colleges.
Candidates are advised to apply shortly with required documents within prescribed date and time through the official site.
According to the official intimation, Delhi CET-2019 is also available for lateral entry of which candidates who have passed from Central Board of Secondary Education class intermediate ( CBSE Class 12) with science stream (PCM/B) from Schools located in Delhi or candidates passed from CBSE 10th and Industrial Training Institutions (ITI) located in Delhi (2 years).
Delhi CET 2019: Important details
- Candidates are mandatory to keep Aadhar number or any a government-approved photo ID during the online application submission for CET 2019.
- Candidates are suggested to read all required intimation carefully during the registration or filling the application form for CET 2019.
- A separate application form is to be filled for each Test. Only one application shall be allowed per candidate per test.
- Candidates should download Delhi CET 2019 admit card and check details.
The fee for the entrance test has been kept at Rs. 400. Bank charges will have to also pay to applicants besides application fee.
- Applicants will have to pay the application fee online or by credit card/debit card/ net banking.