DASA 2020 will be administrated by Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology(MNNIT). DASA (Direct Admission of Students Abroad) is a scheme launched by Ministry of Human Resource Development, government of India to offer admission to NRIs and foreign citizens. Admission will be provided into engineering, architecture design, and management programmes through SAT / GRE/ GMAT Scores 2020. Eligible students will get admission in various NITs, IISET, SPAs, IIEST, Central Universities & other centrally funded & Premier Technical Institutions of India. Here we are providing the details about DASA 2020.
DASA 2020 Application Form
In this section we are mentioned the details about DASA Application form 2020:
- DASA 2020 Application form can be submitted through online mode.
- Applicants will have to send SAT Subject test score to Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad through College Board, USA.
- Applicants will have to register through valid email ID to get their login details.
- No need to send the copy of application or supporting documents to the authority office.
- Upload all relevant documents of scanned copies in specified size.
- No change or edit will be allowed, once the application form will get submitted.
- The application form fee can be submitted through E-payment or swift transfer.
- Details of Application Fee for various categories are given below:
|Admission category||Registration fee||1st Semester tuition fee||Total Fee|
|General category aspirants||US $ 300||US $ 4000||US $ 4300|
|Foreign national of SAARC countries||US $ 300||US $ 2000||US $ 2300|
DASA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Here you can check the DASA 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: NRI/ PIO/ OCI and foreign nationals are eligible.
- Age Limit: Applying students must have born on or after 1st/ October/1995.
- Qualification: Must have passed 10+2 level or equivalent exam recognized by Association of Indian University(AIU).
- Compulsory Subjects: Must have passed 11th and 12th level with Mathematics and Physics subjects & any one from Computer Science Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Biology.
- Percentage: Must have secured at least 60% marks (all subjects average of qualifying exam) or 6.50 CGPA (on a 10 point scale) in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing: Appearing students in the 12th standard are also eligible.
- SAT Score: Must have scored minimum of 1800 score in SAT subject Test which includes Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. SAT scores will have to be sent directly through College Board to Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad.
- Qualification: Must possess Bachelors degree of 4-5 years in undergraduate in Engineering/ Technology or equivalent.
- Percentage: Applicants must pass the qualifying exam with minimum 60% marks (all subjects’ average of qualifying exam) or 6.50 CGPA (on a 10 point scale).
- M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Des. /M.Plan: Aspirants must have scored total (minimum) of 300 GRE Revised General tests taken (Quantitative + Verbal).
- For MBA: Must have scored minimum 480 GMAT Test scores for MBA course.
DASA 2020 Important Dates
Here we are mentioned the tentative schedule of DASA 2020
|Application form release||2nd week of April 2020|
|Submission of online application form||2nd week of June 2020|
|Final date of submission of SAT Test Score||2nd week of June 2020|
|Seat Allotment – First round||4th week of June 2020|
|First round confirmation||4th week of June 2020|
|Seat Allotment – Second round||4th week of June 2020|
|Second round confirmation||1st week of July 2020|
|Seat Allotment – Third round||2nd week of July 2020|
|Third round confirmation||2nd week of July 2020|
|Choice filling and registration of new aspirants||2nd week of July 2020|
|Seat Allotment – Fourth round||3rd week of July 2020|
|Fourth round confirmation||3rd week of July 2020|
|All rounds reporting by students to allotted institute||4th week of July 2020|
|Spot round vacant seat matrix announcement||4th week of July 2020|
|Choice filling & registration of spot round by new aspirants||1st week of August 2020|
|Spot round against vacant seat & spot round allotment||1st week of August 2020|
|Reporting to allotted institution by aspirants of spot round||2nd week of August 2020|
|Application form release||3rd week of April 2020|
|Submission of application form||3rd week of June 2020|
|Receipt last date (GRE/ GMAT score) for round I & II||4th week of June 2020|
|I round seat allotment||1st week of July 2020|
|I round confirmation||2nd week of July 2020|
|II round seat allotment||2nd week of July 2020|
|II round confirmation||2nd week of July 2020|
|Reporting to allotted institution||3rd week of July 2020|