CLAT 2019: The online registration process for the Common Law Admission Test 2019 will be concluding today i.e. on March 31 (Sunday). Aspiring candidates who want to attain admission for the Law course are mandatory to apply on CLAT’s official website – clat.ac.in or clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in shortly as the application process for the entrance test will be closed today.
The entrance exam for admission to bachelor’s and master’s level courses in law will be conducted on May 12 at 5 pm. The exam will be conducted by NLU, Cuttack (Odisha) this year.
Candidates can apply on its official website with the help of following steps
How to apply CLAT 2019:
• Visit the official website – clat.ac.in
• Click on ‘apply online
• Registered by using your e-mail ID with a mobile number
• Click new registration and enter name, email-id and mobile number
• A provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system
• An email and SMS indicating the provisional registration number and password will be sent
• Log on with using this number and password to the online registration.
CLAT 2019: Exam pattern
Undergraduate (UG) Programme: candidates will be asked Multiple-Choice Questions in the entrance test for two hours with 200 marks. There will be 200 questions of one mark each and there is negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
Questions will be asked to candidates from English including comprehension, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability), Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning.
Postgraduate (PG) Programme: A total of 150 questions will be asked that will carry one mark each. The exam will be two-hours long. There will be negative marking of 0.25.