JOIN US ON WHATSAPP Join Now
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) proposed to invite applications from eligible departmental candidates for filling up of 647 vacancies. These vacancies are reserved for the post of Asstt. Sub Inspector. Job seekers may fill this CISF Asstt. Sub Inspector recruitment by attending Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) on the given date. Before the examination contenders must submit application form through online mode. The last date to upload required details is 05/02/2022. Keep visiting for more jobs and study material updates.
CISF Total Posts :-
- 647 Posts
CISF Posts Name :-
- Assistant Sub Inspector Posts
CISF Educational Qualification :-
- Candidates should hold Graduate from any recognized University.
- Please read official notification for more qualification details.
CISF Advt. Number :-
- E-32017/ASI/ E(LDCE)-2021/ RECTT/3815
CISF Age Limits (As on 01/08/2021) :-
- Age limit should be 35 years (he/she must not have born earlier than 02.08.1986).
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST candidates should be 5 years.
CISF Job Location :-
- All India Jobs
CISF Selection Procedure :-
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination
CISF Applying Mode :-
- Apply Online
CISF Important Dates :-
- Notification Released on : 27/12/2021
- Last date of online applications (Unit Commanders) : 05/02/2022
- Last date of online applications (DIsG/ARCs) : 12/02/2022
CISF Important Links :-
- Download CISF Official Notification Now
- Apply Online Link : Click Here