Army JK Regimental Centre Recruitment 2022 for 24 Group C Posts, 10th/12th pass Candidates can Apply
Jammu and Kashmir Rifles Regimental Centre, Jabalpur (MP) have released a notification for recruitment to the various posts including Stenographer, Draughtsman, Cook, Bootmaker, Tailor, MTS, Washerman, Babar, MTS (Mali) under Group C Category. Candidates holding 10th/12th pass qualification can submit their applications offline latest by 18 May 2022. Keep visiting for more jobs and study material updates.
Indian Army Total Posts :-
- 24 Posts
Indian Army Posts Name :-
- Stenographer : 01 Post
- Draughtsman : 01 Post
- Cook : 08 Posts
- Boot maker : 03 Posts
- Tailor : 02 Posts
- MTS : 03 Posts
- Washer man : 02 Posts
- Baber : 03 Posts
- MTS (Mali) : 01 Post
Indian Army Eligibility Criteria
Indian Army Education Qualification :-
- 12th Class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Matriculation or equivalent.
- Please read official notification for more educational qualification details.
Indian Army Salary :-
- Stenographer Grade -2, Draughtsman – Level – 4 : Rs. 25,500- 81,100
- Cook, Bootmaker, Tailor – Level – 2 : Rs. 19,900- 63,200
- Tailor, MTS, Washerman, Babar, MTS (Mali) – Level – 1 : Rs. 18,000- 56,900
Indian Army Apply Process :-
Application Form properly composed or conveniently manually written in the recommended design just, filled ideally in English in all regard alongside a self-tended to envelope (not more modest than size 23 cm X 10 cm) properly attached with suitable stamp, all pertinent validated copy of archives supporting the application ought to be reached to the “Determination BOARD GP’C’ POST JAK RIF REGIMENTAL Center JABALPUR CANTT PIN 482001”. No application will be acknowledged manually. It would be ideal for candidates to express “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF (Name of the post)”on the top front of envelope in block capital letters.
Indian Army Important Dates :-
- Last date for submission of application: 18 May 2022
Indian Army Important Links :-