AFMC Nursing 2020 will be organized by the AFMC (Armed Forces Medical College), Pune. Through AFMC nursing entrance examination, aspirants will be able to get admission into 4 years B.Sc. Nursing course. AFMC Nursing is a national level exam which is organized for female students only. The admission will be done on the basis of written exam and the interview conducted by Armed Forces Medical College. Here we are providing the details about AFMC Nursing 2020 Application Form.
AFMC Nursing 2020 Application Form
In this section students can check the information related to AFMC Nursing 2020 Application Form:
- AFMC Nursing 2020 Application Form will be submitted through online mode only.
- Applicants will be able to fill the form from the 2nd week of November 2019 to till the 4th week of November 2020.
- Applicants are suggested to fill the application form carefully.
- No correction in application process will be allowed after submission of it.
- Aspirants should not send the application form through post to the examination authority.
- AFMC 2020 Application Fee will be deposited through online (credit card or debit card) mode.
- The application fee will be INR-150/-.
Here we are mention the AFMC Nursing 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Indian National citizen.
- Qualification: Must qualify 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) and English as mandatory subjects.
- Minimum Percentage: Candidates must obtain at least 50% in 12th in first attempt.
- Lower Age: Students must be at least of 17 years.
- Upper Age: Students should not be more than 25 years.
- Height: Students height should not be less than 148 cm.
- Appearing: Appearing Students are also eligible.
- Only female Students will be eligible to apply Nursing course.
Important Tentative Dates of AFMC 2020 Application Form
Here we are mentioned the tentative schedule of AFMC Exam 2020
|Notification update||2nd week of November 2019|
|Application form release||2nd week of November 2019|
|Closing date of application form||4th week of November 2019|
|Admit card||4th week of December 2019|
|AFMC Nursing entrance exam||2nd week of January 2020|
|Result declaration||1st week of March 2020|
|Interview||Month of April 2020|
How to apply for AFMC Nursing 2020
Check the steps given below to fill the AFMC Nursing 2020 application form online.
- Visit the official website.
- Fill the required information to complete the registration procedure.
- After the registration, students will have to login the portal using their login details.
- Applicants are advised to enter all the details carefully in the application form.
- Upload the required documents as per the given format.
- Submit the requisite application fee.
- After successful payment, submit the AFMC Nursing application form 2020.
- Take printout of the application form as it will be used for future use.