Uttarakhand Nursing 2020 Exam will be organized by the H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University. Uttarakhand Nursing is a state level entrance exam. Those seeking admission in the nursing programmes in Uttarakhand can apply for this Uttarakhand Nursing Exam 2020. Through this entrance exam, aspirants can get admission into ANM, GNM, B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing & B.Sc Post Basic nursing.
The Forms for B.Sc, M.Sc, GNM, B.Sc post basic, ANM will start tentatively from the 1st week of July 2020.Here we are providing the details about Uttarakhand Nursing 2020.
Uttarakhand Nursing 2020 Application Form
In this section we are providing the details about Uttarakhand Nursing Application Form 2020
- Uttarakhand Nursing 2020 application form will be access from the online mode.
- The application form process will be commenced from the 1st week of July 2020.
- The final date of application will vary programmes to programmes.
- The registration fee is different for each category.
- Without paying the registration fee, the form cannot be accepted.
- Incomplete application form would be rejected by the authorities.
- Must keep print copies of the filled application form for any future use.
- Applicant can deposit the application fee using online payment mode
- The application fees are mention below:
|B.Sc Nursing/paramedical/B.Sc post basic nursing||1500||1000|
Uttarakhand Nursing Eligibility Criteria
Students can check complete eligibility criteria for Uttarakhand nursing exam 2020:
For ANM Course:
- Qualification: The applicant must passed 10+2 in Arts stream from recognized board.
- NIOS students can also apply.
For GNM Course:
- Qualification: Must pass in 10+2 exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: must secure at least 40% marks in the qualifying exam.
- NIOS Students: NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) students are also eligible apply.
For B.Sc Nursing Course:
- Qualification: Applicant must pass the 10+2 exam Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB Group) along with English as a Mandatory subject from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Applicant must pass the qualifying exam with at least 50% marks
For B.Sc Post Basic Nursing Course:
- Qualification: Must pass GNM after 10+2 exam with Science discipline.
- Applicant must be a registered Nurse /registered Midwife with any State Nursing Registration Council.
For M.Sc Nursing Course:
- Qualification: should pass B.Sc/PC B.Sc/PB B.Sc Nursing from the any institution/college recognized from Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum Marks: Applicant should obtain at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Tentative Dates of Uttarakhand Nursing 2020 Exam
Here, student can check the tentative dates of Uttarakhand Nursing Exam 2020:
|ANM/GNM||B.Sc/ M.Sc nursing/ B.Sc Post basic|
|Starting of Application form||First week of July 2020||First week of July 2020|
|Final date of submit the application form and fee||3rd week of July 2020||3rd week of July 2020|
|Date of entrance exam||Last week of July 2020||4th week of July 2020|
Uttarakhand Nursing Exam Pattern
- Examination Mode: The exam will be held in Pen and Paper mode
- Number of Questions: For all courses, the paper will comprise of 100 MCQ type questions.
- Duration of Exam: The Duration of Uttarakhand Nursing exam will be 2 hours.
- Type of Questions: MCQ will be asked in the examination.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be awarded for each right response.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative /Penalty marking in the Uttarakhand Nursing exam.
Uttarakhand Nursing Admit Card 2020
Uttarakhand Nursing 2020 hall tickets will be send to the registered e-mail id of the students. Without valid Uttarakhand Nursing 2020 admit card, no student will be allowed to enter in the exam hall. The Admit Card will contain exam related details.