TS LAWCET 2020 will be regulated by Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education. TS LAWCET is a state level entrance test which is organized in the month of May. Every year, a number of students appear the TS LAWCET exam to get admission into 3 years and 5 -years LLB programmes. Through this entrance test, students can get admission in the various government and private institutions of the state of Telangana. Here in this article we are providing the information related to TS LAWCET 2020.
TS LAWCET 2020 Application Form
Here we are providing the details about TS LAWCET Application Form 2020
- Students can fill and submit TS LAWCET Application form 2020 only through online mode from the website.
- The application process will start from 3rd week of March 2020.
- No other mode will be available to submit the TS LAWCET application form2020.
- Upload the Scanned images of photograph and signature in the specified size, at the time of filling the form.
- Applicants are advised to take the printout of filled-in application form for future communication.
- For unreserved category application fee will be Rs. 350/
- For SC/ST Category fee will be Rs 250/-.
- The fee can be deposited through online payment gateway.
- Students can also submitted through (TS/AP online centres/Mee Seva Centres/e-Seva centres in AP and Telangana).
Important Tentative Dates of TS LAWCET 2020
Here we are mentioned the tentative dates of TS LAWCET 2020
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Announcement of notification||3rd week of March 2020|
|Registration and submission of online application||3rd week of March 2020|
|Final date to submit the form without late charges||3rd week of April 2020|
|Final date to submit application form with late fee Rs. 250/-||Last week of April 2020|
|Final date to submit application form with late fee Rs. 500/-||1st week of May 2020|
|Final date to submit application form with late fee Rs. 1000/-||2nd week of May 2020|
|Final date to submit application form with late fee Rs. 1500/-||3rd week of May 2020|
|Date of Examination||4th week of May 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for TS LAWCET
Applicants must check the eligibility requirement before filling the form
- Nationality: Applicants must belong to Indian National
- Domicile: Applicants should satisfy the local/non-local status.
- Age Limit: There are no age criteria for LLB courses.
For LLB 3 year programme:
- Qualification: Applicants must have hold 3 years Graduation degree from any recognized university
- Minimum Marks: Applicants must secured at least 45% marks & 40% marks for reserved categories in above qualifying exam.
- Appearing : Those applicants appearing final year of graduation can also eligible to apply.
For LLB 5 year Programmes:
- Qualification: Applicants must pass the 10+2 exam from the recognized board and Telangana Board of Intermediate.
- Minimum Marks: Applicants must qualify the qualifying exam with 45% marks and 40% for reserved category.
- Appearing : Appearing students can also apply
TS LAWCET Exam Pattern 2020
- Medium of Exam: The exam paper will be asked in English and Telugu language.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held through pen and paper based mode.
- Duration of Exam: 90 minutes will be given to complete the paper
- Type of Questions: TS LAWCET The question paper will contain objective (MCQ) type questions.
- Number of Questions: TS LAWCET paper will contain total 120 questions
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Marks|
|G.K(General Knowledge) and Mental Ability||30 questions||30 marks|
|Current Affairs||30 questions||30 marks|
|Aptitude for Law study||60 questions||60 marks|
TS LAWCET 2020 Hall Ticket
Aspirants who have successfully submitted their TS LAWCET application form 2020 will be able to download their Hall Ticket. Hall Ticket will be released in the 2nd week of May 2020.Hall Ticket will contain the Student’s Name, Roll No. examination Centre, Exam Day and Time etc.
TS LAWCET 2020 Result
The TS LAWET 2020 result will be announced in the month of June 2020. The students will be ranked on the basis of marks obtained in the TS LAWCET 2020 exam. The rank card will be released after few days of result declaration.