TS ECET 2020 Application Form will be issued in the month of March 2020. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University conducts the TS Engineering Common Entrance Test once in every year. TS ECET is the state level entrance test to offer admission into second year of engineering (BE/B.Tech and B.Pharma ) programmes. Here we are providing information related to TS ECET 2020 Application Form.
TS ECET 2020 Application Form:
- The TS ECET application form 2020 will be available in the month of March 2020.
- The TS ECET form will be provided through the website of authority.
- The Authority will also provide the extended time period to fill the form with the late fee.
- The students can submit their form till the May 2020 with late fee of Rs. 10,000 (Ten thousand).
- Aspirants have to upload scanned images of (Photograph and Signature) in a prescribed format.
- Applicants are also advised to take printout of application form for future reference.
- The application fee will be Rs. 400 for reserved (SC/ST) category students.
- The application fees will Rs. 800 for others category students.
- The payment can be deposited through Net Banking, Credit Card, and Debit Card.
Eligibility Criteria of TS ECET 2020
Candidates must check the eligibility requirement before filling the TS ECET 2020 Application Form.
- Applicants should be the Indian citizen and must be the permanent resident of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicants should clear the Diploma in B.Tech /B.Pharma or must hold three years B.Sc Degree in Maths from the Telangana / Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicants must obtain at least 45% marks (For general category) and 40% marks (for SC/ST category).
Important Tentative Exam Dates of TS ECET 2020
Here we are mentioned the tentative dates of TS ECET Application 2020
|2nd week of March 2020||Notification release|
|3rd week of March 2020||Online application form released|
|3rd week of April 2020||Closing date to submit application form without late fee|
|3rd week of April 2020||Closing date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-|
|April 2020||Closing date to submit TS ECET application form with late fee of Rs. 1000|
|Last week of April 2020||Closing date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 5000/-|
|1st week of May 2020||Closing date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 10, 000/-|
|May 2020||Date of TS ECET Examination|
How to Apply TS ECET 2020
- Visit the official portal of TS ECET 2020.
- Clicking the Apply Online Button.
- Registration page will be display fill all the required details and then click on proceed to pay application fee.
- Done the payment through online mode
- After successful payment students will get login ID and Password on registered Mobile No. or E-Mail address.
- Students can login their account with login Details and fill the application form.
- Applicants are advised to fill the form carefully and also take print out of filled –in form for future process.