Recruiter’s Name: Tata Capital Financial Services Limited.
Eligibility: Past Graduates with 1 year PQE or more
• Drafting, vetting, negotiating various Agreements including Loan Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, MOUs, Letters of Engagement, Service Level Agreements, Leave and License/Lease Agreements.
• Vetting title search reports to properties, preparing security creation documents.
• Drafting Power of Attorneys, affidavits.
Responding to customer complaints, correspondence with regulators.
• Attending to litigation matters, compliances under RBI, National Housing Bank etc.
• Attending to business queries and advising on legal position.
• Assisting in research work on various topics including Companies Act, RBI and SEBI regulations, FEMA provisions, Contract Act, Transfer of Property Act, Stamp duty and Registration Laws.
• Tracking legal and regulatory developments and preparing updates.
• Strong academic record.
• Sound knowledge of basic legal principles
• Good command over English and drafting skills.
• Basic working knowledge of Outlook and MS Office.
• Prior work experience in a similar field would be an added advantage.
• The candidate should be willing to join at a short notice.
Address : Peninsula Business Park, Lower Parel.
Email ID: [email protected]
Subject: Application for Tata Capital – Associate
Deadline: 17th January, 2019, 11:59 PM
1) The CVs Should be Strictly in Placement CV Format. Here is the link for the same – http://www.glcplacements.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/New-Placement-CV-Format3.pdf
2) Mention your contact details in the mail and not in the CV.
3) Above-mentioned details are subject to changes made by the Recruiter. Placement Committee shall not be liable for the same.