Tamil Nadu ITI 2019 admission procedure is conducted by Directorate of Employment & Training, Tamil Nadu every year. The online Application form for Tamil Nadu ITI 2019 will be released in the month of June 2019. Students seeking admission in various ITI colleges in Tamil Nadu must apply for Tamil Nadu ITI admission 2019 on or before last date of online registration.
The Tamil Nadu ITI admission process will be conducted in the month of August 2019. Applicants are suggested to read the official advertisement from the official website of Board before filling the application form. Here we are providing the details about Tamil Nadu ITI 2019.
Tamil Nadu ITI 2019 Application Form
Here we are mentioned the details about Tamil Nadu ITI 2019 Application Form
- The Tamil Nadu ITI 2019 Application forms will be released only through online.
- Application form will be available from the First week of June 2019
- The Last date to fill the application will be Last week of July 2019.
- Candidates are suggested to fill the details such as name, father’s name, etc
- Upload photo, signature and left hand thumb impression in prescribed format, while filling the form.
- Keep the printout of the Tamil Nadu ITI confirmation page for further reference.
- The registration fee is Rs. 50/-
Tamil Nadu ITI 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility before applying
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply
- Students whose parents are the permanent resident of Tamil Nadu State
- Students must have passed 8th, 10th,10+2 or equivalent qualification from recognized board.
- Appearing candidates can also eligible to apply
Important Tentative Dates of Tamil Nadu ITI 2019
Here we are providing the tentative dates of Tamil Nadu ITI
|Availability of Online application form||1st week of June 2019|
|Last date to apply||July 2019|
|Last date for submission of Application fees through bank challan||July 2019|
|Last date for submission of Application fees through online||July 2019|
|Admission start||August 2019|
The Directorate of Employment & Training (DET), Tamil Nadu will release the Merit List for ITI Tamil Nadu admission 2019 on its official website. Students can check their name in the merit list through online mode as per the announced date. All the students who find their name in the merit list will have to further appear in the counselling round.
Admission in ITI colleges will be based on the merit list. Merit list will be prepared by the Directorate of Employment & Training on the basis of marks scored by the students in their qualifying examination. The authority will release the Tamil Nadu ITI merit list through online , candidates can view the merit list on the official website of authority.