SRM University Admission 2020 will be administrated by SRM University. The University organizes its own university level entrance exam to offer admission into various Undergraduate/Postgraduate courses. For admission into B.Tech & M.Tech programme, SRMJEEE is organized.
SRMJEEE is held to offer admission into medical courses & for admission into MBA course, SRMJEEM is organized. Admission is done into MBBS, BDS through NEET Scores. Here we are providing the complete details related to SRM University Admission 2020.
- Engineering and Technology (B. Tech),
- Medicine and Health Sciences (MBBS, BDS, B. Sc and others)
- Science & Humanities (B. Com, B. Com (Hons), B. Ed etc)
- Management (BBA, MBA etc).
- Engineering and Technology (M. Tech)
- Medicine and Health Sciences (MD, MDS, M. Sc etc)
- Science & Humanities (M. Com, M. Com (Honors) etc.)
- Management (MBA) etc.
SRM University Application Form 2020
- SRM University Application Form 2020 will be available in the last week of October 2019.
- Fill the application form by offline or online mode.
- The offline applications can be provided from the university office.
- Aspirants can apply through single application form for various SRM campuses.
- The application must be submitted before the last week of March 2020.
- Register yourself by filling your E-mail id and other information. Change in e-mail id will not be allowed under any conditions.
- For offline application fee payment, applicants have to send their filled application with Demand Draft at the below address:
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM University, Kattankulathur,
Tamil Nadu, 603203
- Application form fee is Rs.1100/.
- Fee can pay via debit/credit card or via net banking.
- For offline mode, the payment can be done through DD drawn in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai.
SRM University Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Nationality: Must be Indian/NRI/PIO or OCI.
- Age Criteria: For UG Courses must have born between 1st July, 1999 and 1st July, 2004 and for PG Courses, the age must fall between 1st July, 1995 and 1st July, 2000.
For B.Tech Programme:
- Qualifying Examination: Must have passed or appearing for 10+2 from a recognized board/university. NIOS are also eligible.
- Subjects: Must have passed 10+2 level with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Age Limit: Candidates should have attained the age of 16 on the 31st/ July/ 2020.Upper age limit is 21 years.
For B.Com Programme:
- Qualifying Exam: Must have completed his 12 exams with the main subjects of Accounts or Mathematics from a recognized board.
- Qualifying Marks: Must have passed with minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
For M.Com Programme:
- Qualifying Exam: Must have completed any bachelor’s degree with the main subjects of Accounts or Mathematics from a recognized board.
- Qualifying Marks: Must have cleared with minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
For MBA Programme:
- Qualifying Exam: Aspirants must have completed his Graduation degree from a recognized board.
- Qualifying Marks: Must have qualified his qualifying exam with minimum aggregate of 60% marks.
- SRMJEEM: Aspirants will be eligible on the basis of SRMJEEM Scores 2020.
SRM University Admission 2020 Tentative Dates
Here we are mentioned the tentative dates of SRM University Admission 2020
|Online and Offline Application Release||Last week of October 2019|
|Last date online Application submission||Last week of March 2020|
|Availability of correction window||First week of April 2020|
|Slot booking for online exam||Second week of April 2020|
|Admit card release||Third week of April 2020|
|Online Exam||Fourth week of April 2020|
|Declaration of Result||First week of May 2020|
|Counselling||Second week of May 2020|