Rajasthan Van Vibhag Recruitment 2012-2013
www.rajforest.nic.in Rajasthan Online Application
Forest Department Rajasthan Recruitment Notification 2013 - online Apply
Selection process :- written Exam /InterviewApply here :- http://www.rajforest.nic.in/
About Rajasthan Van Vibhag
- To implement policies and programmes of the State Government with regard to protection, development and management of forest and wildlife resources of the state.
- To enforce acts, laws, rules and regulations pertaining to the protection and management of forests and wildlife.
- To take steps for the implementation of the National Forest Policy & State Forest Policy.
- To recruit, train and deploy forestry personnel in protection, development and management of forests and wildlife.
- To check the process of desertification through massive Afforestation Programmes in desert and IGNP areas of the State.
- To undertake plantations on large scale on available revenue wastelands.
- To promote Farm Forestry by distributing seedlings to the farmers for planting on their farmlands.
- To take necessary steps to carry out the notification of the forest areas and declaration of wildlife sanctuaries and National Parks.
- To take extra measures for the conservation and protection of the endangered flora and fauna of the state.
- To carry out the harvesting of the silviculturally mature crops as per the prescription of the working plan/management plan.
- To carry out the commercial exploitation of Tendu Leaves & other NTFPs.
- To regulate the sawmills of the state as provided in the Sawmill Rules.
- To create awareness among the people so as to achieve their fullest involvement in the protection, development and management of forests and wildlife resources of the state.