Rajasthan SET 2019 Exam Dates Application Eligibility Admit Card. An official notification is going to be declares soon about the entrance test of Rajasthan SET Exam 2019. This exam is a state level entrance exam held all over the state of Rajasthan by the official holding authority.
Rajasthan SET 2019 Exam Dates Application
The examination is held so as to offers Junior Research Fellowship or to appoint the eligible applicants of Rajasthan on the post of Asst. Professor. Interested and eligible candidates must apply through the official site of the authority. Here through this post candidates can check all the necessary details regarding the Rajasthan SET Exam 2019 here on this page.
Rajasthan SET 2019 Subjects:
|Computer Science and Application|
Important dates for Rajasthan SET 2019:
- Starting date of registration – Tentative
- Last date of application form – Tentative
- Admit card to be out: Tentative
- Exam date – Tentative
- Result to be released – Tentative
Rajasthan SET 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants who have scores at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree.
- The reserved category candidates such as SC/ST/PH/VH applicants who have get at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree.
- Those applicants who have appeared ORwill be appearing at the qualifying Master’s degree (final year) exam & whose result is still awaited OR applicants whose qualifying exam have been delayed may also apply for this Test. However, such applicants will be admitted provisionally & will be considered eligible for Lectureship eligibility only after they have passed their Master’s degree exam.
- The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level exam had been completed by 19th September 1991 (irrespective of the date of releasing of result) will be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for appearing in RSET.
- In case the subject of applicants is not included in the list of SET subjects, the applicants may appear in UGC-CSIR NET/ UGC NET which is held twice a year.
- A relaxation of 5% will be provided to reserved candidates such as SC/ST.
How to apply Rajasthan SET 2019?
- Candidates can apply for the Exam through the online mode.
- Candidates should visit the official website to fill online application form.
- Firstly, fill application form then organization will provide you login.
- Then login &fill registration form.
- Candidates need to fill their personal, educational details & other important details.
- After review complete details applicants need to uploads scan copy of photograph & signature as per given requirement.
- Next step to pay registration fees through online mode.
- Then finally they have to submit the registration fee.
- Atlast, candidates take a print out of registration form for future reference.
- Candidates must pay the application fee of Rajasthan SET 2019.
- The application fee can be paid through any of modes for the Rajasthan SET Exam 2019.
- The application fee which is to be paid will be declared soon.
- Total Number of question: 60 questions out of which 50 questions are to be attempted
- Total Marks: 100
- Time duration: 15 Mins.
- Total Number of question: 50 questions all are necessary.
- Total Marks: 100
- Time duration: 15 Mins.
- Total Number of question: 75 questions all compulsory
- Total Marks: 200
- Time duration: 30 Mins.
Rajasthan SET 2019 Application Correction:
- After submission of registration form, applicants can make correction during the correction time,
- The Correction facility will offer or not, its depends on organization.
- Applicants can change their name, Address, DOB, years & other details.
- Application correction dates will be declared soon.
Rajasthan SET 2019 Syllabus:
The syllabus for complete RSET papers is that of NET examination, UGC/CSIR. Applicants can access below given like to download the complete syllabus subject wise. To get all syllabus from the following official website RPSC, Ajmer: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
Rajasthan SET 2019 Centres:
Rajasthan SET 2019 Admit card:
- Admit Card/Hall ticket will be declared on the official website.
- Admit card will be carrying the important details of the Exam.
- Admit card/Hall ticket will be declared through online mode only.
- Admit card will be used in the further process.
- Candidates can also download their Admit card here on this page.
- We will provide the admit card link will declared shortly.
Rajasthan SET 2019 Answer key:
- Official Answer key will be declared on the official portal of the authority.
- Official Answer key contain all correction answer of all booklets.
- Applicant can also file objection about the wrong answer key.
- After answer key, organization will declare the result.
- Answer key will be declared after the 30-45 days of exam.
Rajasthan SET 2019 Result:
- Result will be declared on the official website.
- Applicants can access the result link from notice section.
- Candidates enter their asked details such username & password.
- After submission, result will be appeared.
- Selected applicants will be awarded by certificate.
- Candidates can download their Result same here on this page.