IDH would like to strengthen its secretariat with a Management Assistant.
You are part of the Operations Team, report directly to the Head of Office & HR and will work in a team of 5 staff members in the secretariat. Together you will be responsible for a broad range of secretarial, administrative and office management tasks. Therefore, you must be very structured and collaborative with good communication skills enabling you to effectively share the tasks at hand.
Your first responsibility is to support Program Directors and their teams by means of:
- Extensive diary management; coordinating and organize all internal and external meetings, including team meetings, off-sites, one to ones, conference calls, working across multiple time zones, (ad hoc) events.
- Complex travel arrangements; organizing international and domestic travel and visa, which can often involve multiple stops and change at last minute.
- Processing and managing expenses.
- Preparing documents and presentations.
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders in the business.
In addition, working closely with the other assistants, you will be responsible to execute a variety of secretarial tasks, such as occasional answering of the door and telephone, booking flights for staff members and ensuring an efficient and tidy office, and other related tasks as needed.
- Working and thinking at Bachelors/HBO level or MBO+
- Proven organizational and administrative skills
- Team-player who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Dutch
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Familiar with setting up video conferencing and conference calls
- Proactive, enthusiastic and flexible
- Affinity with corporate social responsibility and sustainability
IDH offers a challenging position within an enthusiastic and passionate team. As an IDH team member you can contribute to positive global change. The position is for 32-40 hours a week and initially for a period of 1 year, with the possibility of extension. We offer a gross monthly salary between EUR 2500 and 3000 (based on 40 hours per week) and solid fringe benefits, including a good pension scheme.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to send an application (motivation letter and 2-page resume in English) to Annemarie Woudstra, HR Officer, at [email protected], mentioning the function title in the subject line. We encourage applicants to respond as soon as possible, latest by 28 November 2018. Candidates are based in the Netherlands or should have permission to work in the Netherlands.