Jammu & Kashmir Bank is organizing exam for PO/Banking Associate. In order to appear in exam, you may download your JK Bank PO Admit Card. Call letter for PO/Banking Associate will be available at www.jkbank.com
Last date for submission of application form for PO has been extended to 10-11-2018. After closing of registration procedure, PO/Banking Associate exam will be held at various test cities. To participate in exam, you may download your JK Bank PO 2019 Admit Card.
JK Bank PO/ Banking Associate Exam Admit Card Download:
With the help of roll number or registration number, you may download your Jammu & Kashmir Bank PO Admit Card. After downloading JK Bank Probationary Officer Admit Card, check all essential details from it.
We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is prescribing all details for JK Bank PO Admit Card 2019. Go through all details carefully.
JK Bank PO Admit Card
Guidelines for JK Bank PO Admit Card 2019 Download:
For Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd Admit Card Download, follow these simple ways.
- Go through official portal of bank i.e. www.jkbank.com
- Now, choose ‘CAREERS’ tab from upper left side of page to view JK Bank PO Banking Associate Admit Card.
- Search link for JK Bank PO Call Letter for PO/Associate.
- Thereafter put asked details as roll number or registration number.
- Subsequent to it, hit on submit tab for submission of details.
- Hence, JK Bank Associate Admit Card will be visible, check all relevant details from it.
- Aspirants may download their hall ticket & it is essential to bring call letter during exam time.
- So, get your JK Bank PO Hall Ticket or JK Bank Admit Card by following these steps.
Know Here: How to Download Admit Card
JK Bank PO Exam Pattern 2019:
JK Bank PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2019:
|Section||No. of Qs||Marks||Time|
|English Language||30||30||20 mins|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 mins|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min|
JK Bank PO Mains Exam Pattern 2019:
|Name of Tests||No. of Qs||Maximum Marks||Time Alloted|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 mins|
|General English||40||40||35 mins|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 mins|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 mins|
JK Bank Associate Exam Pattern 2019:
|Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Alloted For Each Test|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
Get Here Preparation Links
What details you must check on JK Bank PO Admit Card 2019?
After downloading JK Banking Associate Admit Card, you need to check details from it.
- Registration/ Roll Number
- General instructions for the examination.
- Date of Birth
- Name of the Exam
- Exam Center Details (Name, Address, and Code)
- Name of the Recruitment Board
- Date and Time for the Exam
- Full Name of the applicant
- Reporting Time
- Examination Duration.
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Mother’s / Father’s Name
- Space for Signature of the invigilator and Exam Participant.
- Pulw ama
Outside J&K State:
- Delhi NCR
- Chandigarh – Mohali
Must Read: How To Prepare For Bank Exam
JK Bank PO Dates 2019:
- Last date to submit application form for PO: 10-11-2018
- PO/Banking Associate Exam: Updating Soon
On release of more updates for JK Bank PO Admit Card 2019, we will update you. Now, refer its Official Link for more details for PO/Banking Associate Exam Call Letter.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section