JECRC is the entrance examination conducted by JECRC University, located in Jaipur in Rajasthan. This University aims at providing education in Under-Graduate, Post-Graduate and Doctoral Programmes in Engineering to qualified students of this examination. Qualified students will be offered admissions in the two colleges that are associated with this University. The various disciplines in Engineering programs are:
B.Tech Programs (4 years): Automobile Engineering, Mechanical, Civil, CSE, Electrical Engineering, ECE, IT, Mechatronics and Chemical Engineering.
Eligibility for JECRC 2019
Candidates will be eligible to apply and write JECRC only if they fulfill the following criteria:
• Candidates applying for all disciplines of UG Engineering courses are required to pass their 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized University of State or Central.
• Applicants must have studied their 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
• If candidates belong to General category, then they are required to score at least 50% aggregate marks in their +2.
• Candidates applying for JECRC are from SC/ ST/ OBC then they are required to possess at least 45% of marks in their 10+2.
Age Limit in JECRC 2019
Applicants of JECRC need not be under 17 years of age and should not exceed 20 years of age.
Registration Fees for JECRC 2019
Applicants of JECRC are required to pay a registration fee of 850/-. Candidates can either pay the fee by DD which has to be drawn in favor of “JECRC UNIVERSITY” payable at Jaipur “The Director Admissions, JECRC University Campus” or those who apply online can make online payment also.
Process of Applying for JECRC 2019
If candidates wish to pursue their UG Engineering course at JECRC University then they need to follow below steps in applying:
• Applicants can obtain the application form along with prospectus on the payment of application fees at the specified centers directly or by sending the fee through the post.
• Fill the application form either with blue or black ball point pen only and correctly without mistakes.
• Then send the filled application form, DD along with the required documents through registered post to the “The Director Admission, JECRC University Campus, Plot No. IS-2036 to 2039, Ramchandrapura, Sitapura Industrial Area Extn, Near Mahatma Gandhi Hospital, Vidhani Village, Jaipur 303 905, Rajasthan, India.”
• Candidates applying through online are required to visit the official website that is www.jecrcuniversity.edu.in and apply from there to JECRC.
• Complete the registration process.
• Now login to the site with the registration details.
• Fill the application form correctly and upload photograph along with the scanned signature of the necessary dimensions in the link provided.
• Next step is to pay the required fees through one of online payment modes that are debited or credit card or net banking.
• Lastly verify all the details and submit the application form.
Syllabus in JECRC 2019
Applicants of JECRC, are required to revise the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics form 10+2. All the questions in this examination will be of multiple choices only.
Important Dates in JECRC 2019
Below mentioned are the important dates in JECRC 2019:
• Applications will be available in offline and online from 1st week of May, 2019.
• Last date of submission of forms in offline as well as online is 1st week of June, 2019.
• Dates of entrance test are in the 3rd week of June, 2019.
• Results will be announced in the 1st week of July, 2019.
Exact dates will be updated soon. For more information and updates visit official website of JECRC.