Indian Air Force Admit Card 2018: Indian Air Force has released Airmen Group X and Y Admit Card for Phase-II Exam on 9th October. Candidates those have applied for written exam are able to download Indian Air Force Group X & Y Admit Card via Email-ID and Password. The admit card is available on the official website which is airmenselection.cdac.in. This is definitely a considerable news for all those candidates who were impatiently waiting for the Indian Air Force 2018 Admit Card has been released. Further information can be checked below.
Indian Air Force Exam 2018 Details
- Organization Name: Indian Air Force
- Post Name: Airmen Group X and Group Y – Intake 02/2019
- Phase-II Admit Card: 9th October 2018
Indian Air Force Admit Card 2018, Indian Air Force Group X and Y Phase-II Admit Card –
Examination for the post of Group X and Y will be conducted by the authorities of Indian Air Force. Now, Indian Air Force admit card has been released for candidates who have successfully cleared the Indian Air Force Airmen Group X and Group Y Phase-I Exam. Many good performing candidates have been applied for the same exam. The Indian Air Force Admit Card 2018 can be download online from the official site. The contenders need to use their Email Id and Password to download call letter. We have provided some steps which will help you to download Indian Air Force Group X and Y Call Letter 2018 directly.
How To Check Indian Air Force Group X and Y Admit Card 2018?
- Open the official website that is airmenselection.cdac.in
- Find the link for Indian Air Force Admit Card 2018.
- Login via Email Id and Password
- Click on the Enter button
- Save the Indian Air Force Group X and Y Phase-I Admit Card 2018
- Don’t forget to take printout
Indian Air Force Phase 2 Admit Card Instructions
- Candidates have to report to Airmen Selection Centre (ASC) on date and time as mentioned in the Phase-II Admit Card along with the following documents: –
(a) Colour print out of Admit Card for Phase-II and verified Admit card of Phase – I(used during Online Examination).
(b) Duly filled and signed Tattoo Certificate by Candidate.
(c)Duly signed Consent Form for PFT & Medical Test by the Candidate, if 18 Years & above of age. To be signed by Parent /Guardian, if below 18 years.
(d) Colour Printout of duly filled application form downloaded on completion of online registration. The application must indicate the payment status as successful in relevant column and must bear the same registration No. as printed on this Admit Card.
(e) HB Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener, Glue Stick, Stapler and Black/Blue Ball Point Pen for writing.
(f) Ten copies of un-attested recent (which was used for the online application registration) passport size colour photograph.
(g) Original and four self-attested photocopies of Matriculation Passing Certificate (required for verification of Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name and his Date of Birth).
(h) Original and four self –attested photocopies of Matriculation Marks Sheet (only applicable for three years Diploma Course holders when English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
(i) Original and four self-attested photocopies of Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent Examination Passing Certificate and Marks Sheet OR Original and four self-attested photocopies of Three Year Diploma Course Passing Certificate and Marks Sheets of all semesters.
(j) Serving NCs(E) Certificate / Certificate for SOAFP (Son of Air Force Personnel), certificate for sons of serving/retired/deceased Air Force civilian employees paid out of defence estimates are to be downloaded as the case may be, from the download section of CASB web portal and brought along while reporting for Phase-II of the examination.
(k) For candidates discharged from Indian Army/Indian Navy/Any other government organisation, original and four self-attested photocopies of Discharge Certificate (as issued from Indian Army/Indian Navy/Government Organisation).
(l) No Objection Certificate (NOC) [in original and four self-attested photocopies] issued from the employer, applicable only for candidates presently serving in any Government Organisation
(m) Original and four self-attested photocopies of NCC ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate (if applicable).
- Candidates discharged from Indian Air Force for any reasons are not eligible to appear in the Selection Test. Candidates discharged from Indian Army/Indian Navy / Any other Government Organisation are eligible for Selection Test Subject to their discharge with NO ADVERSE ENTRIES. If any candidate does not disclose the fact of being employed or that of being an Ex-employee, his candidature will be cancelled at any stage during the selection process or at any subsequent stage.
- Your candidature is liable to be cancelled at any stage of selection test or thereafter if anything is found to be not in order as per the laid down eligibility criteria.
- Candidates will not be permitted to appear in Phase-II of the Selection Test without Original Educational Marks Sheet & Passing Certificates and documents mentioned in Para 1 above(as applicable). However, candidates with photocopies of Educational Marks Sheet / Passing Certificates can be permitted to appear in the Selection Test only on production of an ink signed Certificate from College / School Principal certifying that the Original Educational Certificates / Marks Sheet are deposited with College / School.
- Original Passing Certificates / Marks Sheet will not be retained by the Selection Centre. The same will be returned to the candidates on completion of detailed verification. Candidates must collect his original documents before leaving the Exam Centre.
- Internet copy of mark sheet will not be accepted.
- Any request for change of Selection Centre / Date of Test / Time of Test will not be entertained. Candidates not reporting for the test on allotted date and time will be marked as ‘ABSENT’ and their candidature against allotted Roll Number(s) will be cancelled.
- Candidates are advised to bring their sports shoes and shorts / track pants for Physical Fitness Tests ( 1.6 km run to be completed in 6 min 30 sec followed by 10 push ups, 10 sit ups & 20 squats ).
- Candidates qualifying for both Group ‘X’ and Group ‘Y’ will be allotted the group according to their merit. However, President, CASB reserves the right to allocate Group to a candidate as per vacancies available.
- Candidates should be prepared to stay for the entire duration of the tests under their own arrangement. No TA/DA will be admissible.
IAF Airmen Phase 2 Testing Details
Candidates should be in possession of the documents mentioned above, when appearing for the Selection Test which would be scrutinized/ verified prior to the commencement of Phase – II to ascertain the eligibility prima-facie.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)Candidates who pass Online Test and are shortlisted as per merit which will be displayed on the CASB Web Portal www.airmenselection.cdac.in on a stipulated date will be called at designated Airmen Selection Centre for Physical Fitness Test (PFT) which would consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed within 06 minutes and 30 seconds. Candidates will also have to complete 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups and 20 squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test. Note: Candidates are advised to bring their sports shoes and shorts/Track pants.
- Adaptability Test-1(For both Group ‘ X’ & Group ‘Y’ Trades) All candidates who pass the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) will have to undertake Adaptability Test-1 (objective type written test) which is to assess suitability of a candidate for employment in the IAF which involves deployment in varied geographic terrain, weather and operational conditions.
- Adaptability Test-2(For both Group ‘ X’ & Group ‘Y’ Trades). All candidates who pass Adaptability Test -1 will have to undertake Adaptability Test-2 as per policy in vogue. Adaptability Test-2 is to select candidates who can adapt to the environment of Indian Air Force and are able to adjust to the military way of life.
Indian Air Force Airmen Phase 2 Admit Card Download , Indian Air Force Group X & Y Phase II Admit Card 2018 , Indian Air Force X Y Group Phase 2 Admit Card Download 2018, Indian Air Force X Y Group Phase 2 Admit Card Download 2018, Indian Air Force Airmen Admit Card 2018 (Released), Indian Air Force Group X & Y Online Exam Date Admit Card 2018 , Indian Air Force Admit Card 2018 – Group X & Y Phase II Admit Card …..