IIST 2021 Application Form will be released on different dates for all degree level courses. IIST (Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology) is a government-aided institution in country. The Institution offers various Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctorate Courses in space science, technology and application studies.
The Institution was founded by the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) under the Department of Space, Govt of India. IIST Admission to the undergraduate and Dual Degree programmes will be offered on the basis score of JEE Advanced 2021. Here we are providing the information about IIST 2021 Application Form.
IIST 2021 Application Form
- The IIST 2021 application form can be filled and submitted through online mode from the official website.
- IIST Registration for undergraduate courses will be commenced from the 4th week of May2021.
- For Postgraduate courses, the IIST Admission form will be available from the 2nd week of April 2021.
- In the application form, students have to fill their basic details, examination details, address etc.
- Aspirants also have to upload their scanned images of “photograph, signature, caste certificate and medical certificate for PwD students”.
- Aspirants are suggested to take the print copy of the filled application form.
- The registration fee will be deposited only through Challan.
- Students can pay the fee through bank Challan from any Union Bank of India branch or SBI branch.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- NRI students can submit the fee via Demand Draft. The DD will be drawn in favour of THE REGISTRAR, IIST” payable at Thiruvananthapuram. Students have to mention their name & registration number on the back side of Demand Draft & send it to the address given below:
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology
Valiamala (P.O.), Thiruvananthapuram-695547
|For UG/PG Programmes|
|GEN/OBC (Male applicants)||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ST/PWD & Girls applicants||Rs. 300/-|
|For Ph.D Programmes|
|General applicants||Rs. 250/-|
|SC/ST/PWD & Girls applicants||Rs. 125/-|
IIST 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be Indian Citizen and NRI students are also eligible to apply
|UG courses||Aspirants must pass the 12th or equivalent exam with PCM group & obtain at least 75% marks in aggregate and 65% for reserved categories||Students age limit should be fall on or after 1/ October/ 1993 and for SC/ST/PwD category born on or after 1/ October/ 1988|
|PG courses||Aspirants must possess the BE/B.Tech/M.Sc/M.S. degree with at least 60% marks.
Aspirants must have valid score of GATE/JEST/UGC NET.
|The age limit should be 28 years. There is a relaxation facility for reserved candidates.|
|Ph.D Courses||Applicants must hold the Master’s degree in relevant field.|
Important Tentative Dates of IIST 2021 Application Form
|Events||For UG Courses||For PG Courses||For Ph.D Courses (January Session)|
|Online application stars from||Third week of May 2021||Second week of April 2021||Last week of November 2020|
|Closing date of application form||Second week of June 2021||First week of May 2021||First week of December 2020|
|Final date to submit the registration fee||Last week of June 2021||Second week of May 2021||Second week of December 2020|
How to Apply
Applicants have to follow the following steps to fill the IIST 2021 application form:
- Visit to the official website of IIST.
- Click on the link related to the application form.
- Aspirants have to fill their basic details, exam details
- Now, click on Proceed to Step-2 and Fill the application form carefully.
- Enter all details carefully.
- After filling all the details, students have to pay the registration fee.
- Students have to submit the registration fee by downloading the bank Challan.
- After the payment, login to account& enter the details of bank transaction.
- Applicants have to upload scanned image of photograph, signature, caste certificate and medical certificate.
- Aspirants also have to upload a scanned institute copy of” Challan countersigned & stamped by the bank in PDF/JPEG format”.
- Submit the application form.
- Take the print copy of the filled application form for further use.