IISER 2020 Application Form will be available from 4th week of May 2020. Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research is a premier institution of science education and research in the nation. IISER offers admission in BS-MS Degree courses in its “Pune, Kolkata, Mohali, Bhopal and Thiruvananthapuram “campus. IISER admission will be done through the following test “KVPY, JEE Advanced or via IISER Aptitude Test”. Here we are providing information related to IISER 2020 Application Form.
IISER 2020 Application Form
- The authority will release the IISER 2020 application form through online mode.
- The application form will be available from the month of May 2020.
- The application form will be available till June 2020 (for KVPY), (for JEE Channel) (SCB).
- Students note down that there is no need to send the printed filed-in- application form to the authority.
- The application fee is Rs. 1500 for general category students and Rs. 750/- for SC, ST category students.
- The application fee is non-refundable
- Aspirants can make payment through online (credit/debit cards or net banking) mode.
IISER 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must check the eligibility requirement before filling the form
- Aspirants must have passed at least one of the following exam/standard to apply for IISER 2020
- Applicants must pass or appearing in 12th class in the year of 2019 or 2020 with science stream.
- KVPY qualified students with basic science stream can also apply.
- Aspirants who have secured rank in JEE Advanced 2020 for admission in IITs and also have secured 60% marks can also apply.
Important Dates of IISER 2020 Application Form
Here we are mentioned the tentative dates of IISER Application Form 2020
|May/2020||Online Application form release(For KVPY)|
|June/2020||Last Dates for online application (For KVPY)|
|May/2020||Application portal opens for (SCB )|
|June/2020||Last Dates for online application (SCB )|
|June/2020||Aptitude Test Date for SCB Channel|
|June /2020||Application portal opens for (JEE)|
|July/2020||Last Dates for online application (For JEE )|
How to Apply
- Go to the official website of IISER
- Click on the link “apply here”.
- Firstly register yourself with a Registered Email ID.
- Fill all the necessary details carefully in the application form.
- Upload the scanned images in given format.
- Pay the application fee using online mode.
- Take the printout of the completely filled-in application form for future use.