Que. 1 : Q1) Which of the following statements is True? (1)
The sum insured under consequential loss (fire) policy should be equal to gross
profits of the indemnity period selected. 2 the sum insured should be equal to
the net profits of the Indemnity period selected.
1. a) Statement 1 is True
2. b) Statement 2 is True
3. c) Both are true
4. d) Both are false
Que. 2 : Q2) For insuring full protection of a factory the
declaration of SI should be on the following basis.
1. a) Block wise separate amounts on (i) Building (ii) Machinery (iii) Stocks and Stocks in process (iv) Furniture & other contents.
2. b) Block wise separate amounts on (i)
Building (ii) Machinery (iii) Stocks
3. c) Total amount for all above as SI
4. d) None of the above.
Que. 3 : Q3) Fire Material Damage Policy does not cover
1. a) FURNITURE & FIXTURES
2. b) STOCK
3. c) STANDING CHARGES
4. d) STOCK IN PROCESS
Que. 4 : Q4) Rating under Petrochemical tariff is based on
1. a) Material factor of the raw materials
and hold up capacity
2. b) Pressure and temperature
3. c) None of the above
4. d) Both 1 & 2 above
Que. 5 : Q5) The essentials of Fire are
1. a) Fuel & Oxygen
2. b) Fuel & CO2 & Ignition
3. c) Fuel, Nitrogen & Spark
4. d) Fuel, Oxygen & Source of ignition