Que. 1 : Q1) Shivam Corporation purchased a machinery of
Rs.50,000 on 1 January 2011 and incurred an installation charges of Rs.10,000.
The depreciation is calculated at 10% on a straight line basis. On 30 June
2013, the machinery was sold for Rs.42,500. What will be the Loss or profit?
1. a) Rs.2,500 profit
2. b) Rs.5,500 loss
3. c) Rs.2,500 loss
4. d) Rs.4,500 loss
Que. 2 : Q2) In the liability side which amount is deducted
from the Called-up and Paid-Up Capital?
1. a) Calls in – Arrear
2. b) Unclaimed Dividend
3. c) Proposed Dividend
4. d) Interim Dividend
Que. 3 : Q3) According to Section 68 OF Companies Act 2013,
one of the conditions of buyback is:
1. a) The buy-back is equal to or less than
25% of the total paid up equity share capital and free reserves
2. b) The buy-back is more than 25% of the
total paid up equity share capital and free reserves
3. c) The buy-back is equal to or less than
10% of the total paid up equity share capital and free reserves
4. d) The buy-back is more than 10% but
less than 25% of the total paid up equity share capital and free reserves
Que. 4 : Q4) Which method has been developed to allow the
ceding company to receive more commission when the treaty is profitable and to
minimize the loss to the reinsurer in unprofitable years?
1. a) Sliding scale commission
2. b) Fixed Scale Commission
Que. 5 : Q5) Which of the following is correct about Fund
Basis of accounting?
1. a) Better indicator of current
2. b) Suitable for business where the
information about claims is reasonably certain before the end of the reporting
3. c) Underwriting results are determined
each year at the end of the reporting period.
4. d) Not a better indicator of profitability as compared to annual basis