Que. 1 : Q1) Find out Errors of Omission from the following
1. a) The total of sales book was not
posted to the ledger
2. b) The total of a folio in the sales
book Rs 10000 was carried forward as Rs 1000.
3. c) Goods taken away by the proprietor
for personal use not recorded anywhere.
4. d) Only A and C
Que. 2 : Q2) The practice of providing for unpaid expenses
and prepaid expenses is based on
1. a) matching concept
2. b) realization concept
3. c) convenience of accounting
4. d) accrual basis of accounting
Que. 3 : Q3) Which of the following is correct?
1. a) Reserve = Accumulated value of All
the premiums Received under a policy-Interest+Cost of Meeting the risk already
2. b) Reserve = Accumulated value of All
the Premiums Received under a policy-Interest-Cost of Meeting the Risk already
3. c) Reserve = Accumulated Value of All
the Premiums Received under a policy+Interest
4. d) Reserve = Accumulated Value of All
the Premiums Received under a policy+Interest-Cost of Meeting the Risk already
Que. 4 : Q4) Main Elements of Balance Sheet are its:
1. a) Assets
2. b) Liabilities
3. c) Equity
4. d) All the above
Que. 5 : Q5) For nominal accounts, the fundamental rule of
debit and credit is, Debit expenses and Losses and Credit.
1. a) The giver
2. b) What goes out
3. c) Income and gains
4. d) None of the above.