IB Security Assistant Recruitment 2018: The Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs has invited candidates to fill the online application form for 1054 Security Assistant (Executive) positions. Candidates who want to serve their nation with the help of this department, can grab this opportunity. Department has provided apply link for IB Security Assistant Application Form 2018 at the official website i.e. mha.gov.in. The online application link is enabled from 20th October to 10th November 2018. Applicants are advised to go through the essential details in terms of eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, age relaxation, etc. before applying.
IB Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Security Assistant (Executive)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||10 November 2018|
- Matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education, and
- Knowledge of any one of the local language/dialect mentioned against each SIB/Centre of examination.
- Desirable: Field experience in Intelligence work.
Age Limit: Below 27 years.
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
IB Intelligence Bureau Recruitment – No. of Vacancies: 1054 Posts
|Subsidiary Intelligence Bureau/ Centre of Examination||No of Vacancy|
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment-Selection Process:
The selection process On the basis of their performance in
- Tier-I Examination (Written Exam – 100 Marks)
- Tier-II Examination (Descriptive type – 50 Marks)
- Tier-III Examination (Interview/Personality Test – 50 Marks)
- Character & Antecedent verification
- Medical Examination
Scheme of Tier I Exam: (2 Hour)
|Subject||No. of Ques & Marks|
Scheme of Tier II Exam:
- Translation of a passage of 500 words from local language/dialect to English and vice versa – 40 Marks
- Spoken ability (to be assessed at the time of Tier-III exam) – 10 Marks
Minimum Qualifying Marks: UR-35, OBC-34 & SC/ST-33.
Application Fees: Rs.50/- (No fee for SC/ST, Ex-servicemen and female candidates)
Mode of Payment:
- Online Mode – Internet Banking, ATMCum-Debit Card and Credit Card of State Bank of India.
- Offline Mode – Cash Deposit in any branch of State Bank of India
How to apply Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 10 November 2018.
- Opening Date of online application Form: 20th October 2018
- Closing date for online application: 10th November 2018
- Last Date for payment of application fee: 13th November 2018
Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 1054, IB Security Asst Recruitment 2018,1054 Posts, Apply Online Now, Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018 for 1054 Security Assistant, IB Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 1,054 Posts,IB Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 1054 Security Asst/ Executive Post, IB recruitment 2018: Apply online for 1054 Security Assistant posts…..