Thinking about the bridal look is to think first of the wedding dress and the shoes. And this is understandable because, from that, it is that you start to organize your style, and according to your personality and tastes, you will complement it with the jewels to give it a more special and romantic character. Find the best chocolate diamond wedding rings used in marriages is must
In this case, the selection of the jewels will depend on a series of aspects that we detail below, so that in steps you can look perfect and radiant on your big day. Chocolate diamond wedding rings are the most favorable items used in marriages.
Think Of The Bridal Jewelry: Type Of Neckline And Color
The first thing to keep in mind when choosing bridal jewellery is to think about the dress you have chosen. It is not the same design with a broad and voluminous skirt, princess type, that another tight siren style. Therefore, it is essential to know what jewels are the ones that favor you the most.
Strapless or strapless neckline: if you like this type of neckline, leaving the area of the neck and chest clear, it is preferable to avoid wearing large and elaborate jewellery The advisable thing is that you look delicate jewellery or with stones that are accompanied by some matching earrings. Another option is to set aside one of the two and wear long earrings or a striking necklace.
Boat neck: the characteristic of this neckline is that it is closed but very elegant at the same time, and if it comes with small stones or diamonds with a fine silver or gold chain, it will look perfect. In this case, you should wear earrings, as they will give more depth to your eyes. You can bet on button or designs of colored stones set.
For this design choose a necklace that is not longer than the same neckline, since it should be a few centimetres above. The idea is to choose a choker, necklace or one of the small stones, or you can do without it and instead, wear some long earrings.
This neckline denotes sensuality. And for that reason, the less jewellery you wear, the better you will wear it. You can choose other types of accessories such as headdresses or wreaths.
For this type of neckline, it is better to dispense with the necklace and wear delicate and very subtle earrings composed of small diamonds. A tiara or crown of diamonds, would work perfectly with this type of dress.
- Asymmetrical neckline: if you chose for a simple cut wedding dress, the best are some pretty and striking earrings. On the contrary, if the design has ornaments or other types of accessories, the best thing is that they are small details.
- Choose the color of the jewels depending on the color of the dress:
- If your dress is nuclear white, the metallic glitter effect, such as white gold, silver or platinum that you can combine with pearl details, would fit perfectly.
- If you choose the ivory color, the gold will suit you better since it will highlight the color of the material of your dress.
- For white diamond wedding dresses, yellow gold raised gold, silver or pearls are ideal for matching.
- Yellow gold, polished silver and precious stones and colors are ideal for champagne- colored wedding dresses.
- Finally, if your thing is to print personality and character to your day, and choose a pink or pastel blue dress, you can choose pink gold, platinum or diamonds
In short, it is essential to have some basic ideas and ideas and not buy the jewellery before the dress or adapt the dress to what you have so that the set is the most successful. If you have not yet chosen your wedding dress, here we tell you how to do it in 5 steps.
2. Take into account the time of celebration and place
The venue is another aspect to take into account when choosing jewellery is the time, since, as in the protocol of the guests, especially the guests, for the bride is the same. If your wedding is celebrated during the day, it is advisable that you decide for simpler and more delicate jewels. This applies to earrings, tiaras, brooches or combs. We recommend you read Accessories for brides: Do not lose your head with your arrangement and it looks great!