Haryana Polytechnic Application Form 2021 will be available in the third week of April 2021. It will be released for offering admission to all diploma courses. Haryana DET is a state level admission process regulated by the Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES). The authority only conducts entrance exam for lateral entry diploma programmes. Through this article, candidates can get complete details about Haryana Polytechnic Application Form 2021.
Haryana Polytechnic Application Form 2021
Check this section for Haryana Polytechnic Application Form 2021
- Students will be able to fill the application form only through online on the official website.
- for Haryana Polytechnic Application Form will not be available in offline mode.
- Haryana Polytechnic Online Registration 2021 will be started in the third week of April 2021.
- Applicants will fill the application till the third week of June 2021 (For Diploma) & second week of May 2021 (For Diploma LE).
- While filling the online application form, Upload your recent passport size colored photograph (Size: Maximum 30 KB) & signature (Size: Maximum 20 KB) in a prescribed format.
- No correction facility will be allowed after the submission of application form.
- At the time of form filling, students have to choose the designated center for verification & confirmation of online application form.
- Take a print copy of the filled Haryana Polytechnic (DET) admission form 2021 & save it for further use.
Documents Needed for Verification:
- Hard copy of Application Form
- Mark Sheet of Qualifying Exam
- DOB Proof/category Certificate
- Fee Receipt/Application Number & Password
- The fee can be deposited via debit card/credit card/net banking or by E-challan.
- Students can deposit the E-challan in any branch of the Axis Bank & Punjab National Bank.
- The fee details are given here:
|For General||Rs. 500|
|For All Reserved Categories (SC/BC/EBP/PH/FF/ESM/KM/HGST/Girls)||Rs. 200|
Before filling the application form, candidates must check the eligibility carefully.
For Diploma in Engineering:
- Qualifying Exam: Passed 10th Std/SSC Exam from the recognized board.
- Subjects: Cleared the above exam(10th/ssc) with Science & Mathematics.
- Minimum Marks: Secure at least 35% marks and 33% marks for SC/ST/KM.
For Diploma in Engineering (LE):
- Qualifying Exam: cleared 12th exam (PCM), 10+2 (Vocational), ITI (after 10th) or 12th (with NSQF level 4).
For Diploma in Pharmacy:
- Qualifying Exam: Passed 10+2 from the recognized board.
- Subjects: Passed the qualifying exam with PCB/PCM.
- Minimum Marks: Secure minimum 35% qualifying marks.
Important Dates of Haryana Polytechnic Application Form 2021
Here we are mentioned the tentative dates of Haryana Polytechnic Application
|For (Engineering and Pharmacy Diploma)||For Diploma (Lateral Entry)|
|Online Application Availability||3rd week of April 2021||3rd week of April 2021|
|Last date to fill application||3rd week of June 2021||2nd week of May 2021|
|Fee Deposition Last date (via Challan)||3rd week of April to 3rd week of June 2021||3rd week of April to 2nd week of May 2021|
|Reporting at Designated Center for Application Verification||1st week of May 2021||1st week of May 2021|
|Exam Date||–||4th week of May 2021|
How to Apply
Follow the given steps by step to know how to apply for Haryana Polytechnic Application Form 2021:
- Open the official website link.
- Click on Apply button and read the instructions carefully
- Click on I Agree button.
- Select the course.
- Check eligibility requirement
- Click on Continue Registration button, fill your basic details.
- Click on Register button, Login with your login details( Registration Number & Password)
- Fill your personal & qualification details.
- Upload scanned image of photograph & signature in a JPG format.
- Pay the application fee either online/ offline payment mode.
- Keep a printout copy of the application for further use.