Haryana Polytechnic Application Form 2020 will be available in the third week of April 2020. It will be released by the HSTES for offering admission to all diploma programmes. Haryana DET is a state level admission process administrated by the Haryana State Technical Education Society. The authority only conducts entrance test for giving admission to lateral entry diploma programmes. Through this article, candidates can get complete details about Haryana Polytechnic Application Form 2020.
Haryana Polytechnic Application Form 2020
Check this section for Haryana Polytechnic Application Form 2020
- The application form will be available only through online on the official website of HSTES.
- There is no other mode to fill the Haryana Polytechnic Application Form.
- Haryana Polytechnic Online Registration 2020 will be started in the third week of April 2020.
- Applicants will fill the application till the third week of June 2020 (For Diploma) & second week of May 2020 (For Diploma LE).
- Upload your recent passport size colored photograph (Size: Maximum 30 KB) & signature (Size: Maximum 20 KB) in a prescribed format, While filling the online application form.
- No correction facility will be allowed by the authority after the submission of application form.
- Students have to choose the designated center for verification & confirmation of online application form, at the time of form filling.
- Take a print copy of the filled Haryana Polytechnic (DET) admission form 2020 & save it for further reference.
Documents Needed for Verification:
- Hard copy of filled-in- Application Form
- Mark Sheet of Qualifying Examination
- DOB Proof, category Certificate(if applicable)
- Fee Receipt/Application Number & Password
- The fee can be submitted by online payment method (debit card/credit card/net banking) or by E-challan.
- Students can deposit the E-challan in any branch of the Axis Bank & PNB(Punjab National Bank).
- The fee details are given here:
|For General students||Rs. 500/-|
|For All Reserved Categories (SC/BC/EBP/PH/FF/ESM/KM/HGST/Girls) students||Rs. 200/-|
Before filling the application form, candidates must check the eligibility carefully.
For Diploma in Engineering:
- Qualifying Exam: Students must pass 10th Std/SSC Exam from the recognized board.
- Subjects: Students cleared the 10th/ssc exam with Science & Mathematics.
- Minimum Marks: Must obtain at least 35% marks and 33% marks for SC/ST/KM students.
For Diploma in Engineering (LE):
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants must cleared 12th exam (PCM), 12th (Vocational), ITI (after 10th) or 10+2 (with NSQF level 4).
For Diploma in Pharmacy:
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants must Passed 12th exam from the recognized board.
- Subjects: Passed the 12th exam with PCB/PCM.
- Minimum Marks: Secure at least 35% qualifying marks.
Important Dates of Haryana Polytechnic Application Form 2020
Here we are mentioned the tentative dates of Haryana Polytechnic Application
|For (Engineering and Pharmacy Diploma)||For Diploma (Lateral Entry)|
|Online Application Availability||3rd week of April 2020||3rd week of April 2020|
|Last date to fill application||3rd week of June 2020||2nd week of May 2020|
|Fee Deposition Last date (via Challan)||3rd week of April to 3rd week of June 2020||3rd week of April to 2nd week of May 2020|
|Reporting at Designated Center for Application Verification||1st week of May 2020||1st week of May 2020|
|Exam Date||–||4th week of May 2020|
How to Apply
Follow the given steps by step to know how to apply for Haryana Polytechnic Application Form 2020:
- Click on the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully, After reading all the guidelines click on I Agree
- Select the program and check eligibility criteria.
- Click on Continue Registration, enter your basic details.
- Click on Register button, Login with your login credentials i.e. Registration Number & Password
- Enter your personal & qualification information.
- Upload scanned image of photograph & signature in a JPG format, at the time of filling the form.
- Deposit the application fee either online/ offline payment method.
- Keep a printout copy of the application for further reference