Article 12 to 35 contained in Part III of the Constitution deal with Fundamental Rights.
- Right to Equality including equality before law, prohibition of discrimination on grounds of religion, race, caste, sex or place of birth bnd equality of opportunity in matters of employment (Article 14-18)
- Right to Freedom of Speech and expression; assembly; association or union; movement; residence; and right to practice any profession or occupation (Article 19-22)
- Right against Exploitation, prohibiting all forms of forced labour, child labour and traffic in human beings (Article 23 & 24)
- Right to Freedom of Conscience and free profession, practice and propagation of religion (Article 25-28)
- Right of any section of citizens to conserve their culture, language or script and right of minorities to establish and administer educational institutions of their choice (Article 29-30)
Right to constitutional remedies for enforcement of Fundamental Rights (Article 32)