FTII JET 2020 Application form will be started from the month of December 2020. FTII JET will be organized for admission in the Satyajit Ray Film And Television Institute, Film and Television Institute of India. FTII JET is a national level entrance exam which offers courses in television and film with its core specializations.
Through Joint Entrance Test, students can get admission in Post Graduate Diploma and some PG Certificate courses. In this article, candidates can check the details of FTII JET 2020.
FTII JET Admission Form 2020
The FTII JET 2020 application form has to be filled carefully as per the instructions given in the information brochure.
- The FTII JET application form 2020 can be filled and submitted through online mode from December 2020.
- Candidates must submit the application form till last week of January 2020.
- Candidates have to enter their educational, personal details carefully.
- Fill the 2 preference of examination center in drop down menu.
- Upload the scanned images of the required documents in given format.
- After payment of the application fee, must take the printout of the declaration slip.
- Fee can be deposit via online payment method
|SC/ST/PwD category||All other categories|
|Film Wing Group||Rs. 1250/-||Rs. 4000/-|
|Television Wing Group||Rs. 1250/-||Rs. 4000/-|
Candidates must fulfill the eligibility before filling the application form
|Direction/Screenplay Writing/ Editing/Acting/ Feature Film Screenplay Writing||Must hold the Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.|
|Sound recording & Sound Design||Must possess the Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Physics at 12th level.|
|Art Direction & Production Design||Must possess the UG Degree in applied arts, architecture, painting, sculpture, interior design or related fields in fine arts or equivalent diploma|
FTII JET 2020 Tentative Dates
Here we are providing the tentative dates of FTII JET 2020
|Releasing of application form||December 2020|
|Last date to fill application form||Last week of January 2020|
|Availability of admit card||February 2020|
|Date of examination||February 2020|
|Declaration of result||April 2020|
|Admission starts form||April 2020|
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through (Pen and Paper) offline mode.
- Duration: Maximum 3 hours will be provided.
- Maximum Marks: The question paper will be of 100 marks.
- Types of Questions: 30 marks questions will be of objective type and 70 questions will be of descriptive answers type.