FICCI says Economic downturn may effect jobs
- Economic downturn, employment opportunities for the country as FICCI business confidence survey counts take toll for the first time since the 2008-09 global crisis is expected to be negative.
- It shows that the industry’s gloomy mood.
- Net negative answer regarding job opportunities in the future, the first time since the 2008-09 crisis, the current economic downturn, combined with a negative growth of employment prospects, a jobless growth put pressure on the economy, can.
- It is expected to decline in the coming months.
- The survey stated that the April-June quarter, the business confidence index was 51.8, FY’12 60.3 in Q4 was below the lows.
- India and business confidence declined in a sombre mood.
- Respondents seem to be optimistic about the current campaign and all three levels – economy, industry, and firm levels, lack of optimism about the future performance, he said.
- “Weak demand, corporate India is becoming a concern for members,” the survey said, adding that the next few months will act as a major blow to the credit value.
- The current drought situation, the impact on the industry, he said.
- Survey between July and August and the expectations of members of the Company for the period of July through December were held.