Central Reserve Police Force of India (CRPF) has released an employment notification fo the recruitment of 356 Head Constable/General Duty Posts with suitable Male and Female candidates. Here are 356 Head Constable/General Duty Positions announced by CRPF on it’s official website www.crpf.nic.in. Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Directorate General, Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) invites application from eligible candidates for filling up the HC/ GD 2013-14 through LDCE.
Applicants who wish to apply for following posts should have to qualify HSC or its equivalent from recognized board. Interested candidates age limit should be between 18-30 years as on 01-August-2014.
All eligible candidates may required to send their application to given address on or before 07th November 2014.
CRPF H/GD Posts Details:
|01.||HC/ GD (Male/ Female)||356|
|i.||Constable (HC/GD) Male||344|
|ii.||Constable (HC/GD) Female||22|
- Candidate’s age should be 18 years to 30 years for this job vacancies 01-10-2014
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Applicants should have to qualify HSC or its equivalent from recognized board.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
Application Fee: No application fee
- Candidates will get selected by performance in written examination, Physical Training and physical efficiency test and medical examination.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their duly filled application in the prescribed format along with all required documents
- Candidates must keep a copy of application form for future reference
- Last Date -07th November 2014
- Date of Written Examination: 28th December 2014
- Website: http://crpf.nic.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here