CIPET JEE 2020 is managed by the Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET). Through this entrance exam, students can take admission in “PG Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing”, PG Diploma in Plastics Testing and Quality Management, Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM, Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology& Diploma in Plastics Technology. It also offers degree programmes in B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech and M.Sc in its affiliated institutions/colleges. Here we are providing information related to CIPET JEE 2020.
CIPET JEE 2020 Application Form
- Applicants can fill and submit the CIPET JEE 2020 application form through online.
- Students can get the application form in the month of April/May 2020 (Tentatively).
- Exam centre will not be changed once the students submit the application form.
- Application form will not be entertained after the closing date.
- At the time of filling the CIPET JEE application form 2020, applicants have to upload the scanned photograph and signature in the given format.
- Students is required to submit the filled-in application along with enclosures Date of Birth(DOB) certificate, attested photocopies of X / Diploma / Degree Certificates, attested community certificate for SC, ST, OBC (NCL) students, residential proof for North Eastern State Region, (if applicable) to the address mentioned below :
CIPET Head Office,
Guindy, Chennai – 600032
- The application fee/Registration fee is Rs. 250 for general students.
- The application fee/Registration fee is Rs.50 for SC/ST Category Students.
- The fee can deposit by Demand Draft .the DD must be drawn in favor of “CIPET payable at Bhubaneswar”.
- There is no examination fee for students belonging from” Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Tripura Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Sikkim, Nagaland.
Important Tentative Dates of CIPET JEE 2020
Here we are mentioned the tentative dates of CIPET JEE 2020
|Starting of online application form||April/May 2020|
|Closing date for sale and receipt of filled-in application form||First week of June 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||May 2020|
|Date of exam||Fourth week of June 2020|
|Declaration of Result||Second week of July 2020|
|Admission Starts from||Third week of July 2020|
- Post Graduate(PG) Diploma in Plastics Processing and Testing
- Post Graduate (PG)Diploma in Plastics Testing and Quality Management
- Post Graduate(PG) Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM
- Diploma in PMT (Plastics Mould Technology)
- Diploma in PT (Plastics Technology)
CIPET JEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Students can check the eligibility criteria before applying for the CIPET JEE 2020
- Upper age limit for M.Sc (Tech) is 21 years as on 31/ July /2020.
- For PGD-PPT, PGD-PTQM, PD-PMD with CAD/CAM applicants, the upper age limit is 25 years. & For DPMT & DPT is 20 years.
- There is relaxation in age for the SC/ST/North Eastern applicants
|For PGD-PPT||Three year degree in science with Chemistry.|
|For PGD-PTQM||Three years of degree in science with Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics (PCM).|
|For PD- Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM||Three year Diploma in “Plastics Technology/Tool & Die Making Tool/Production Engineering/Mechatronics, Automobile Engineering/ Mechanical” DPMT/DPT[CIPET] “or equivalent examination|
|For DPMT & DPT||10th pass students with Science, Mathematics and English are eligible to apply for this course.|
|For M.E/M.Tech-(Plastic Engineering/Technology)||B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. Engg.( four years) in Mechanical / Chemical/ Production/Polymer/Plastics Engineering/Technology or
M.Sc. in Chemistry with Polymer specialization/ Polymer Science
|M.Tech-PNT||B.E./B.Tech.(four years) Degree in Mechanical Plastics/ Engineering/Technology/Polymer/Chemical or M.Sc. in /Physics/Chemistry/ Polymer Science with valid GATE score|
|M.Sc.-PS||Must hold B.Sc. Degree in Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry/Polymer Science /Industrial Polymer Chemistry /Applied Chemistry|
|M.Sc. (Tech)||H.Sc./12th with PCM group|
CIPET JEE 2020 Exam Pattern
- Duration of Exam: The Main exam will be held in 2 hours and Preliminary test will be held in 3 hours.
- Subjects: As per academic qualification and General Knowledge.
- Number of Questions: Total of 100 questions will be asked in CIPET JEE exam 2020.
- Type of Questions: The paper will contain Objective Type Question.
- Parts: It will consist of 2 parts, i.e. 1st (Preliminary exam) and 2nd (Main exam).