CMRL Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 719 Various vacancies
Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) has issued notification for recruitment of 719 Posts of Station Controller/ Train Operator, Jr. Engineer and Technician Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply through online from 19-01-2013 to 16-02-2013. For details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other details are given below…
CMRL Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 719
Names of Posts:
1. Station Controller/ Train Operator /Jr. Engineer (Stations): 244 Posts
i. Station Controller: 60
ii. Train Operator: 87
iii. Jr. Engineer (Stations): 97
2. Jr. Engineer: 210 Posts
i. Mechanical : 45
ii. Electrical (EEE) 120
iii. Electronics (ECE) 34
iv. Civil 11
3. Technician: 265 Posts
i. Mechanical: 34
ii. Electrical: 104
iii. Electronics: 52
iv. Civil: 26
v. Plumbing: 23
vi. Blacksmith: 04
vii. Welding: 04
viii. InformationTechnology: 18
Age Limit: Candidates age should not exceed 28 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess First class in Three years Diploma or Equivalent in Mechanical, Electrical (EEE), Electronics & Communication (ECE) for Post 1 & 2, and Minimum SSLC with ITI in specific trade with 55% marks for post 3 from any recognized Institute.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.500/- for all & Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates (for processing & postage charge) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of M/s Chennai Metro Rail Limited, Chennai payable at Chennai. The application number, candidate’s name, address and mobile number are to be indicated at the backside of the Demand Draft.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Test, Psychometric Test, Proficiency in Tamil & Medical exam for post 1, Online Test, Proficiency in Tamil & Medical exam for post 2 & 3.
How to apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.chennaimetrorail.gov.in from 19-01-2013 to 16-02-2013. After submission of online application candidates should take the print of the application & all relevant documents & send it by post or courier super scribing on the top of the envelope “Name of the post applied for” to Manager (HR), Chennai Metro Rail Limited, “Harini Towers”, No. 7, Conran Smith Road, Gopalpuram, Chennai – 600086 so as to reach on or before 20-02-3013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates are first required to go to the CMRL website www.chennaimetrorail.gov.in
2. Click on the link “Career” and click the icon “APPLY ONLINE”.
3. Fill all the details in the online application form & Upload photo & signature in the necessary fields.
4. Click on ‘Submit’ button. After submission of application take a print out of this application form which will have Unique application number printed on it.
5. The applicant will receive CMRL ID and Password through an automated E-Mail on your e-mail or SMS on Mobile Number.
6. On the Main page “CMRL – Online Application”, using this CMRL ID and Password candidates can View/Print the submitted application form.
7. After successful completion of online application, the candidate can take print out of the submitted application and affix a self attested latest passport size color photo,duly signed and has affixed his/her Left Hand thumb impression, original DD & all relevant documents to be attached & send it to the above mentioned address.
Starting Date for On-line Registration: 19-01-2013
Last Date for On-Line Registration: 16-02-2013 at 23.59 hrs.
Last Date for Receipt of Printed Application Form: 20-02-2013
Download of Exam Admission Ticket(Start Date): 06-03-2013
Download of Exam Admission Ticket(End Date): 15 to 30-03-2013
Date of Examination: March/April, 2013
For details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other details are available in the following link…