A latest advertisement has been circulated entitled as Bombay High Court Recruitment. Applications through online mode are invited from eligible and career oriented candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Staff Car Driver.
Candidates, who are eligible to apply for Bombay High Court Jobs, can fill their application forms through online mode only. The last date to apply online for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 is 15-11-2018.
Apply Now for Bombay High Court Staff Car Driver Recruitment
Before applying for the Jobs in Bombay High Court, candidates should ensure their eligibility conditions as according to the notification, available on the official portal. Candidates have to also upload the scanned documents in online application form.
Eligible candidates are suggested to enroll for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018–2019 by following the steps provided below on this page, which is well supplied by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Bombay High Court Recruitment
Bombay High Court Vacancy Details:
Name of Post: Staff Car Driver
Candidates, who are going to apply for Bombay High Court Vacancies, they should have following qualifications:
- SSC pass OR equivalent
- Knowledge of Hindi and Marathi
- Candidate should have LMV (Driving License)
- 3 years of experience of Moter Driving (LMV)
Find Out More: 10th Class Pass Jobs
Applicants, willing to enroll for Bombay High Court Staff Car Driver Vacancies, their age should be as follows:
- For Gen/ UR Candidates: 21 – 38 years
- Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )38 years for SC/ST candidates 43 years for OBC candidates
To apply for Bombay High Court Staff Car Driver Jobs, candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- as application fee. The payment of fee should be done through SBI-Collect by Given Link.
Those, who will be selected for appointment on Bombay High Court Staff Car Driver Recruitment, will get Rs. 5200 – 20200/- as monthly remuneration along with the Grade pay of Rs. 1900/-.
Bombay High Court 2018 Recruitment Process:
Selection of candidates for Bombay High Court Jobs will be done on the basis of their performances in written exam and personal interview, which is going to be conducted by selection panel as on the specified dates.
Start Free Preparation From: Online Test Series
Steps to apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018:
Candidates can apply for Bombay High Court Staff Car Driver Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- The very first step for the job hunters is to reach the official site of High Court of Bombay that is bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Through home page of the official portal hit on “Recruitment” tab available at the left side of the page.
- On hitting the above discussed tab you will be navigated to a new page.
- You have to hit on “Detailed Advertisement” link, available under “Recruitment for the post of “Staff Car Driver” on the establishment of the Bombay High Court bench at Aurangabad.” Title.
- Bombay High Court Notification will appear on your screen.
- Go through the same properly and if you meet entire eligibility criteria then go back to the previous page and hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Now you need to follow the instructions and fill all the required details in Bombay High Court Online Application form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” tab.
- Also, candidates are advised to take pint out of the duly filled in application form for future use.
- Starting date to Apply Online: 06-11-2018
- Last date to Apply Online: 15-11-2018
Applicants may visit the Official Link to get remaining details of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018–2019. Stay in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section