BHU PMT 2019
Banaras Hindu University Pre Medical Test is commonly known as BHU PMT. BHU PMT is an All India level medical entrance exam that is conducted throughout the country for admission in the MBBS and various other medical courses. The total number of seats available under this exam is 63.The courses here are under the Institute of Medical Studies. This entrance exam is conducted every year by the Banaras Hindu University. The BHU PMT is consists of two different paper namely preliminary and mains. To get admission in the medical courses here candidates are required to clear both the exams. The exams are generally conducted in the month of May – June every year.
Eligibility for BHU PMT 2019
For appearing in the BHU Pre Medical Test 2019 candidates are required to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
• Candidates applying for BHU Pre Medical Test will have to pass 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized university of state or central.
• For courses like MBBS, BDS, BAMS, candidates need to pass and score an aggregate of 50% marks in the subjects of Chemistry, Physics, Biology/ Biotechnology and English. But for PC candidates the minimum mark required is 45% and for SC/ST/OBC Category candidates are required to have minimum of 40% marks in aggregate in Chemistry, Physics, Biology & English at 10+2.
• For B.Pharma the minimum marks required is 60% for general and OBC category while for SC/ST and PC category students is 55%.
• Students appearing in +2 exam 2019 exam are also eligible to apply for this exam.
• Candidate should be an Indian National.
Age Limit for BHU PMT 2019
The minimum age limit for appearing in the BHU Pre Medical Test 2019 is 17 years of age whereas the maximum age limit is 25 years of age as on 31st December of 2019.
Registration Fees for BHU PMT 2019
For appearing in the BHU Pre Medical Test 2019 candidates are required to download an online form which is available on the website bhuonline.in. The registration fee for general and OBC candidates is Rs. 1000/- and for SC & ST candidates the registration fee is Rs. 600/-.
Process of Applying for BHU PMT 2019
Candidates are required to follow below step-by-step process in applying for BHU Pre Medical Test 2019:
• Candidates have to apply in online mode and no other mode is accepted
• To apply candidates have to visit official website that is bhuonline.in or www.bhu.ac.in
• Now applicants are required to click on the link of “BHU Pre Medical Test 2019 application form”.
• Next step in the process is to register in the site.
• To register click on the registration link which will then be redirected to the registration page.
• Fill all the registration details and it is essential to enter correct mobile number along with email-id.
• Then the candidates will get the registration credentials either to their mobile number or mail-id.
• Now they have to login with these details.
• Next click on the application form link and fill all the details correctly.
• Then candidates have to upload the recent color passport size photograph and scanned signature of the candidate with the mentioned dimensions.
• Once again verify all the details and choose the option of fee payment.
• If paying through online mode need to pay either using Debit or Credit card or net banking.
• If candidates have chosen the option of payment using Bank Challan then they have to download the Challan and pay the fee at any of the specified branches only.
• Applicants can take printout of filled form for future use.
Syllabus in BHU PMT 2019
The prescribed syllabus for the candidates applying for the BHU Pre Medical Test 2019 are as same as the syllabus of +2 level of the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology. The exam will be conducted in two section namely Preliminary or Screening and mains.
• The preliminary exam is consisting of total 200 questions 50 question each for Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. The total duration of exam is 3hours.
• The main exam is consists of total 100 questions 25 question for each of Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. The exam duration will be of 3 hours.
• The correct answer is awarded with 2 marks while for every wrong answer one mark will be deducted.
Center of examination
The screening exam centers are Kolkata, Delhi, Varanasi and Hyderabad.
Important Dates in BHU PMT 2019
Following are the important dates for the BHU Pre Medical Test 2019:
• The releasing date for the application forms 1st week January 2019.
• Last date for the submission of the application form is last week of February 2019.
• The releasing date for the BHU PMT admit card 2019 is the 1st week of April 2019.
• Date for the screening test will be 2nd week of May 2019.
• Date for the BHU PMT main exam is 2nd week of June 2019.
The exact date of the exam is not yet officially announced from the University. Aspiring students are advised to keep visiting the site for updates.