Those, who had applied for AWES Exam for recruitment on the posts of PGT, TGT, PRT, can download their AWES Admit Card from this page. The written exam is going to be held on 17th & 18th November 2018.
As per the officials the AWES Screening Test Admit Card is going to be issue on 03 Nov 2018 @5:00 PM. So stay connected with the official portal that is aps-csb.in to get your call letter. To get more information regarding AWES Admit Card 2018, scroll this page down.
AWES 2018 Admit Card download: 03 Nov 2018 @5:00 PM
Candidates can fetch their AWES Exam Admit Card by using their login credentials such as your registration number/ password/ date of birth. all these information should be correct to generate call letter.
Applicants can easily get their AWES Admit Card 2018-19 by going through the instructions mentioned on the beneath segment of this page, which is well supplied by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
AWES Admit Card
How to download AWES Admit Card 2018?
Candidates can download Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) Exam Admit Card by following the steps mentioned below:
- To get AWES Hall Ticket, First of all you have to visit the Official portal of authority that is aps-csb.in
- Now you need to follow “News” section, available at the leftward of home page.
- From that section you have to select an appropriate link for Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) Admit Card.
- By hitting the suitable link you will be directed to the next page having a dialogue box asking some information.
- You should enter all asked details in it such as registration number/ password/ date of birth then press “Proceed” button.
- Within few seconds your AWES Exam Hall Ticket, will be displayed on your digital screen.
- You should check all the details mentioned in AWES Admit Card.
- At last you must download your call letter to bring with you at the time of examination.
Know Here: How to Download Admit Card
Motive of Examination:
Army Welfare Education Society is going to conduct the exam for selection of candidates on PGT/TGT/ PRT. Candidates, who will declare qualify by screening test will be called for further selection round, that may be personal interview/ documents verification.
Read Details Of: AWES Recruitment
AWES Exam Pattern 2019:
Following is the pattern of exam; you should check it and prepare for exam as according to it:
- Test will be conducted ON-LINE in the MCQ format
- Scores will be normalized to 100.
- There will be negative marking.1/4 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Parts A & B will be will be available together and the candidates have freedom to answer questions in the order in which they prefer.
- Those PGT/TGT candidates who fail in Part B but pass Part A may opt to take a score card for PRT
- To qualify for a post, the candidate must score minimum 50 % marks in each part
|Post||Paper||Contents||Duration of exam||Marks|
|PGT/ TGT||Part A||General Awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology||3 Hours||90|
|Part B||Specific to subject||90|
|PRT||Part A||Same as Part A for PGT/TGT||1 Hour 30 Minutes||90|
- Admit Card of AWES releasing on: 03-11-2018
- Exam Date: 17th & 18th November 2018
Candidates are required to visit the Official Link to get their AWES Admit Card 2018- 2019. You may stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section